bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad/iPhone versions of Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone are here! March 16, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 16, 12 3:36 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game? You can check them out by clicking here for iPad or here for iPhone/iPod touch.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad or iPhone/iPod touch versions of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

PatyG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:The iPad/iPhone versions of Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone are here! March 16, 2012

[Post New]by PatyG on Mar 20, 12 9:00 AM
Hi, I have just downloaded the game and I am stuck. The images and the shield are different from what shows in the Nanny's puzzle. Help please, there are too many combinations and I got tired of trying.

PatyG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:The iPad/iPhone versions of Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone are here! March 16, 2012

[Post New]by PatyG on Mar 20, 12 9:04 AM
Hi, I have just downloaded the game and I am stuck. The images and the shield are different from what shows the Nanny's puzzle. Help please, there are too many combinations and I got tired of trying.

PatyG
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by PatyG on Mar 20, 12 9:44 AM
Sorry, I found out what was wrong. Thanks

[Post New]by loganach on Mar 27, 12 12:11 AM
Hi
I get stuck when I climb in to the window in the kitchen and I dont already have the herb or the mitten. How do I get out?.

[Post New]by loganach on Mar 28, 12 1:28 AM
The walkthrough says there will be a beaker on the right back wall andthat the barrel by the door will roll away if clicked but it doesn't? Is there a problem?

[Post New]by shaund12 on Apr 7, 12 11:18 PM
Hi, I have it on my Ipad 3 and do not seem to have any of the difficulties posted in the forum. Mine seems stupid, when I have the option to choose the feather or the message, there is NO way to select it. It lights up and glitters but never goes anywhere. Is this an Ipad glitch?

Roger23
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Roger23 on Apr 9, 12 7:16 AM
loganach wrote:The walkthrough says there will be a beaker on the right back wall andthat the barrel by the door will roll away if clicked but it doesn't? Is there a problem?

Hey loganach!
Try to tap quickly several times on the barrel until it roll out from the door and stops. Then you will be able to quit the kitchen and will see the beaker.

[Post New]by Debs3boyz3 on May 6, 12 1:29 PM
Hi. I hope this is the right place for this question: I am playing on my iPhone. I have played the game through twice now to the same place and had the same result. After I Cree the princess and she gives me the amulet the secret door opens but there's no water!!!!! When I opened the door the second time I could see the wTer, but once I was in the room the water was gone and you could see the pentagram on the floor. So disappointing to plY all the way through twice and not be able to finish. I sure hope someone can help!

Go to: