diner dash - flo on the go

[Post New]by mel_072489 on Mar 17, 12 12:01 AM
hi everyone---

anyone who already played diner dash - flo on the go? i'm almost done with the game only i can't pass level 46. does anyone know how to pass this level? i tried everything to reach the goal and it seems i'm always short to reach it.

pls. help i want to finish this game! thank you!

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:diner dash - flo on the go

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 17, 12 1:38 AM
Hi mel_072489

Just to help :- did you know if you click on the All Game Forum tab find your game on the page that comes up and click on it you might find help in some of the posts there. It may not be an active Forum but already answered posts could help.

SPOILER ALERT

This is from one such post

Re tuck on 46---Not any More!

by LaurieGS2011 on Mar 23, 11 2:21 PM

For anyone that may get stuck on level 46 of the Diner Town Studio's game here is how I got past it...Serve a lot of coffee, take deep breaths, use THE RADIO as soon as you can to keep customers in line happy. You will lose a bunch of customers,,,don't worry, there are plenty more to take their places! Don't give up...you WILL get through Level 46! And, you will enjoy playing again in the new restaurant! Have fun!

All you have to do is click and highlight the seemingly bare area to be able to read it

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:diner dash - flo on the go

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 19, 12 6:14 AM
Hi mel_072489,

Welcome to the Pond!

The advice lyrialice has kindly provided is the best help for this level. I remmeber that level, it does take some determination and I wish you the best of luck with it!

Just to add my two cents, not "bussing the tables" at the same time as delivering the checks is a good trick to use. After delivering the checks to all tables, then clear the tables - this way you will create and benefit from 2 separate action chains.

As we already have a Forum dedicated to this game, I am going ahead and popping this thread over here to keep things tidy! Also this will be useful if other Diner Dash Flo on the Go have some more advice!

Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

Go to: