bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Walkthrough for Small Town Terrors: Livingston available!

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 17, 12 1:33 AM
Can’t find that pesky brush? Stuck at a tricky puzzle?

Don’t worry, check out the free walkthrough for Small Town Terrors: Livingston on our Blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Small Town Terrors: Livingston Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Edited on 03/17/2012 at 4:08:24 PM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Walkthrough for Small Town Terrors: Livingston available!

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 17, 12 6:19 AM
That link doesn't work. The W/T is at

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/small-town-terrors-livingston-walkthrough/

and can be found as clickable link via the Blog-description above or on the game download page.

Edited on 03/18/2012 at 6:14:05 AM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:Walkthrough for Small Town Terrors: Livingston available!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 17, 12 4:09 PM
Hi _DD,

Thanks for catching that! The link has been updated and should work now.

-bfgHondo

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Mar 18, 12 6:22 AM
It does; thanks for updating the link, Hondo.
Had I known that you have to edit it in my quote also, I would not have quoted it, lol. As it looked now, after your edit, as if I had pointed out a working link as mistake, I've taken the quote out.

[Post New]by rainwB on May 7, 12 11:02 PM
That was great news. It would be fun playing than reading a news that Tales keep popping up about Social Security, credit bureaus falsely declare people dead. Generally, it is due to an error in reporting, but it can take place to anyone. Arthur Livingston is one of the victim.

Go to: