[Post New]by cleoladycat on Mar 18, 12 1:17 AM
Any comments fishes?

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re:Todays DD March 18 2012

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Mar 18, 12 1:27 AM
I've had this game in my want to buy folder. I'm very happy to add this nice treat to my library of games. Very good graphics. Quit crisp and clear. Fullscreen fit's my monitor. Good voiceover's and interesting story. Definitely worth the DD price. Enjoy

Athena99
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Athena99 on Mar 18, 12 5:52 AM
With this being a bonus punch weekend, I was extremely pleased with the DD titles offered yesterday and today and have purchased them both. It's been a while since I demoed this but I remember that I thought I was going to be better than the first and I would have bought it even if it didn't earn a second punch. Good graphics and lots of interesting challenges. I loved the idea of viewing the same story from a different perspective. Great idea for the sequel.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Mar 18, 12 7:10 AM
Like Athena said, it's the other angle of the Escape the Museum story as seen through the husband of the trapped woman, who hears about the earthquake and rushes to the Museum. Yo have to guide him through the hit town to his destination.

It's less patience straining than the first part, with clearer graphics and easier to find objects. However, those extra tasks are a bit hit and miss - you click a part of the screen and up pops a child / a kitten / a dog that you have to deliver to somebody you will meet later through a random click on another screen. A little movement would have been more believable.

All in all I definitely recommend it to buy at the Daily Deal price.

Safarri
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Safarri on Mar 18, 12 7:22 AM
During the demo it took a while to get tuned into what was needed and how to proceed. I even needed the walkthrough in the first task. Then I got going and was beginning to enjoy the game. Welcome change from demons and ghosts. It was iffy at first, bonus weekend, then read good reviews. It's a buy for me.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 18, 12 9:19 AM
I ignored the fact that I still had 42 mins left on a previous demo of this game. I ignored the fact that this game was on my "do not buy even if on sale" list. Decided to give it another go but sorry - hate it.

I would rather it be the first one that was on sale today - waiting patiently for that one to come on sale.

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by forneymary on Mar 18, 12 11:33 AM
the only thing i ended up liking about the first game were the puzzles(getting from one room to the next). i bought it because of that then ended up not bothering to finesh because i got tired of finding endless multiples of things in dark areas that were impossible to see.
when this one came out i refused to even look at it so i had a full hour of demo. now i have 28 minutes left and i came out to buy and put in my two cents worth. this is nothing like the first game and i like it. it's got the puzzles, it's easyeir to see, and theres a touch of humor. all for the price of a tall latte - it works for me.

Freka
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by Freka on Mar 18, 12 12:30 PM
At first, I was going to ignore this DD as I have Escape the Museum as a "no buy - almost impossible to see the objects." Then I noticed the "2" and read good reviews. So I downloaded and demoed for about 8 minutes -- just long enough to know it was doable. Now I'm off to buy it. Thanks, BF.

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Mar 18, 12 5:20 PM
Like the way you have to use your brain to get thru the scenes but way too many HO scenes for me - kinda kills it !!!

sandhan
Clownfish
Clownfish
919 Posts

[Post New]by sandhan on Mar 19, 12 5:37 PM
Thank you, fishies, for your recommendations. I didn't like this game at first, but
persevered because many of you seemed to like it. It's certainly different! I ended up buying it as a DD, and am now enjoying it enormously. Just wanted you to know how much your opinions mean to the masses, even though we don't always express our appreciation. Love you all.

Go to: