calpol1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Level 3 - commission for well not arriving

[Post New]by calpol1 on Mar 18, 12 10:45 AM
Iv'e bought or built on every lot, I've got the gold, got the happiness. I've sat waiting and waiting while the game moves on to day two and day three but no commission appears. Help please someone.

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Level 3 - commission for well not arriving

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 22, 12 7:14 AM
calpol1, I couldn't find any specifics in regards to that level, but I did find a tip from another user in regards to commission on a different level:

On that level, it only countw if you BUILD the townhouse from scratch,you can't just buy one.

If you buy a blue one, even though it changes to red, you actually have to demolish it and then rebuild it or it won't count.

I don't think it's a bug, I think it's that the instructions just aren't clear that they want you to build them, not just own them.

Haven't received commission from the pharoah for quarry on Mission 2

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

calpol1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by calpol1 on Mar 23, 12 3:01 PM
Thanks for your advice. I rebuilt everything that I bought, but it hasn't solved the problem. This was a really good game until this happened. I'm fed up with it now because I can't get any further.

calpol1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by calpol1 on Mar 25, 12 12:07 PM
I even uninstalled the game and restarted it. Had the same problem! PLease someone out there, what am I doing wrong?

calpol1
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by calpol1 on Mar 25, 12 1:04 PM
Problem solved. My own stupid fault. I was confusing the building of a well with the temple. Once I'd built the well the commission for the temple arrived. There is a moral here: read the instructions carefully!!!

Go to: