Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Necromancer in the abandoned monastery

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Mar 18, 12 9:59 PM
Hi all, I'd like to write this message about finding the necromancer in the abandoned monastery. Yes, it is a tedious quest and you'll be tired of it before it's over. But to shorten the trips back and forth through the building, fighting ghosts and skeletons all the time, do this:
Go north through all the rooms until you come to the room with the double-wide door. In that last room you'll see a statue to the right of the window. Go look at the statue. Then go to the left of the window and see that there is a box there, but there is no statue on it. Be sure to touch the box to get a commentary.
Go back south through all the rooms until you get out of the building, then go to the brotherhood to rest. When you come back to the monastery, enter it, then explore the rooms to your right, find the statue, then go back to the northernmost room and put it on the box to the left of the window.
When you come back out of the northernmost room, explore the rooms immediately to the west, and you'll find the necromancer Vasla.

I hope this'll help you to avoid going back and forth as often as I have done (and getting annoyed and bored doing it...)

Re:Necromancer in the abandoned monastery

[Post New]by milicuta on Apr 9, 12 8:06 AM
Thank you!

[Post New]by RossAndrews on Dec 29, 12 8:49 AM
thank you very much for posting this!

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by eedebeep on Apr 9, 13 4:11 PM
Totally agree, the battles get to be so boring and you can't escape all of them. Thanks for the tip!

Nancy56789
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Nancy56789 on Oct 11, 13 8:30 PM
Thank you. I figured out the statues but then was wandering around trying to figure out where to go next. And, you're right, this does get tedious.

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Apr 14, 14 3:59 AM
was getting ready to scream thank you

Crickettt
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Crickettt on Jun 9, 14 11:44 PM
Thanks. I was at my wit's end.

Go to: