Sherlock Hounds HD on iPad 2 - Black Screen

[Post New]by jarred125 on Mar 19, 12 5:54 PM
My wife has been playing the Hound of the Baskervilles on her iPad 2 and is now getting a black screen when she tries a particular puzzle (click Play, press door with wolf head over door, press on chess board [she has puzzle complete], press exit button on bottom left side of screen) she gets a black screen.

We have "reset" the iPad (using the hold and home buttons), killed the running app, etc, still getting the black screen. What can be done to resolve this?

Edit : Also, we have tried the other troubleshooting methods described by closing all running applications. We would prefer to NOT have to uninstall/re-install the game if there is another way to fix this..

Edited on 03/19/2012 at 6:03:48 PM PST

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

Re:Sherlock Hounds HD on iPad 2 - Black Screen

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 21, 12 11:39 AM
Hi jarred125,

I’m not too familiar with the iPad version of this game myself, but we do have a team set up to help. If you write into Customer Support one of our Mobile Support Reps would be happy to help out further.

To do this just click the to the right then click "Contact Us" (on the bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form.

I hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

Go to: