textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

Comments for Easter Eggtravaganza

[Post New]by textrekkie on Mar 20, 12 12:31 AM
A place for your comments about the game.

katejoe999
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Comments for Easter Eggtravaganza

[Post New]by katejoe999 on Mar 20, 12 12:59 AM
Well it is an old school (wonder how old it actually is?) kids game.
One junk pile hidden object scene followed by easy mini game, think STD, jigsaw etc. followed by HO scene.
One mini game was around the American seasons so bit of a hassle for those who don't live there.
Have fun if it's your thing but not for me.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Mar 20, 12 1:01 AM
This is very similar to Christmas Wonderland... the puzzles are easy, the hos are easy, and I may come back to it later. I am hungry for a hog with a bit more to it, but then again the pickings have been slim, and so who knows.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Mar 20, 12 1:12 AM
I kept playing hoping to color some eggs, but after the constant search through junk piles I just got bored. If you have some very young children or grandchildren this game is perfect for them. They can have some fun searching out for eggs and bunny rabbits and hopefully color some eggs without your having to clean up a mess afterwards. Happy hunting.

[Post New]by moonsong40 on Mar 20, 12 6:26 AM
I like the simplicity of the game. My granddaughter would love it. For myself, it was too short. I finished the game in under an hour and a half, including the demo.

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

[Post New]by brookings on Mar 20, 12 1:34 PM
This game is cute, and a good game to play with kids 5-10. For adults, not so much. The music is annoying, but it can be muted.

Edited on 03/20/2012 at 1:35:08 PM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Mar 22, 12 7:29 AM
I am a 49 yr old BIG kid..lol, and totally enjoyed playing this, my only complaint was it was too short.
I also purchased Christmas Wonderland 2, which was made from the same developers, but that one was longer IMHO, just wish this one would have been longer, because the rest was a blast to play, they always bring out my inner child.
And in stressful times, for me they are a breath of fresh air, and very relaxing, just what the doctor ordered.
And I just LOVE Easter ...and I just LOVE spring , everything is coming alive and blooming .
And it doesn't hurt that I have a bit of a sweet tooth, so looking at all of the Easter candy, I may have to run to the store to buy some chocolate covered eggs...YUMMY.
Happy Easter and spring everyone, and as always happy gaming .

[Post New]by oldtopcat on Apr 6, 12 4:52 AM
I enjoyed this game because of its simplicity. After a day's work I don't want to have to think too hard. Like others I felt the game was a bit too short. I liked the first Chrismas Wonderland best btw.

Edited on 04/06/2012 at 4:53:11 AM PST

Go to: