bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New Build for MAC Version of DQ Tycoon Available Now - January 27

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jan 27, 09 9:11 AM
We have new build of the Mac version of DQ Tycoon available on the website right now. This updated version of the game corrects the crash that has been occurring for some users on day 7 in the game. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from your purchase history under the My Account tab on our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Reinstall a Mac Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're Here to Help!" link at the right of this page.

Re:New Build for MAC Version of DQ Tycoon Available Now - January 27

[Post New]by stacrags on Feb 14, 09 3:49 PM
I downloaded the new version and did get past day seven. I finished day 8; however in the upper left hand corner it reads 0/6 cakes made.
I tried to find how to make cakes, but did not see any info. Before the day 8 starts, it says making cakes increases sales, but never shows the step by step process like it does for other products such as how to make banana splits, and parfaits. At the end of day 8, the game will not advance due to lack of not making cakes. Does anyone see this and have this problem and is there a solution to making cakes for day 8?!

IronMensan
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by IronMensan on Feb 15, 09 6:42 AM
That part of the game is a bit odd. It shows the cake count any time you are in a store that has a cake freezer, but you can't make cakes immediately. At the end of a day, when it shows your total and employee costs on the clipboard, there will be a button in the bottom right that says "Cake Prep" or something like that. I think it shows up on day 9, or maybe day 10. After that, it is always there, even if you replay an earlier day.

[Post New]by stacrags on Feb 16, 09 11:12 AM
The problem I am having is that even though I finish Day 8, the game does not advance to the next stage. The clipboard never comes up, it's like the game freezes at the end of the Day 8.

Is this another glitch in the game?

Go to: