Help to save Zuma required please

[Post New]by chinfan12 on Mar 20, 12 4:14 AM
Can anyone tell me in simple terms how I can save the game after I reach level 9?

Every time I close the game it reverts back to level 3 and I have to start again. Is this just a feature of the game or do I need to do something to save wherever I finish playing?

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Help to save Zuma required please

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 20, 12 4:46 AM
Hi chinfan12

There are two Zuma games on BFG, Maybe you mean Zuma's Revenge-Adventure.

I clicked on the All Game Forums tab and clicked on both Zuma titles on the page that came up and was taken to both forums. There was only one issue with save in Zuma's Revenge-Adventure.

If you are a club member you can use Live Chat accessed through the My Account tab. The opening times are in BFG time which may not be the same as yours.

If not a game club member you can click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Help to save Zuma required please

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 20, 12 6:58 AM
Hi chinfan12,

It certainly is odd that you cannot get further than level 3 when playing Zuma Deluxe! Try following the steps in the below help article to see if you can correct this issue this way:

Game Not Saving

If your game is still giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the Zuma Deluxe Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Go to: