find the ladybug

[Post New]by deballan on Mar 20, 12 4:59 AM
Hi, could someone please help me to get the ladybug in the frontdoor/porch scene, as far as I can tell it is behind the 'OPTIONS' tab, cant go any furhter !!
many thanks
debs

galfean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:find the ladybug

[Post New]by galfean on Mar 20, 12 6:06 AM
Same thing here. Now I'm stuck and can't go any further.

[Post New]by marshamank on Mar 20, 12 7:34 AM
Me too, it seems its not there.

[Post New]by michzaid on Mar 20, 12 9:13 AM
Hi
I'm stuck too, use hint but shows on the bunny's ear and theres no ladybug there. Can someone help please????

Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kittos on Mar 20, 12 4:19 PM
Same here.

For those who have finished the game can you help please?

Thanks

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 20, 12 4:25 PM
Hi everyone. I have just finished playing the demo and got up to the end of the HOS in the auntie's attic. Apologies if the scene you are talking about is after that but the only HOS I came across which asked for the ladybug was a lot earlier than that and it was not down the bottom left next to the rabbit. It was up top right - at the peak of the roof, above the wheel.

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Sniet on Mar 20, 12 4:27 PM
Same here.
Hint shows ear of bunny (options) :-(

Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kittos on Mar 20, 12 4:42 PM
JulieJay wrote:Hi everyone. I have just finished playing the demo and got up to the end of the HOS in the auntie's attic. Apologies if the scene you are talking about is after that but the only HOS I came across which asked for the ladybug was a lot earlier than that and it was not down the bottom left next to the rabbit. It was up top right - at the peak of the roof, above the wheel.

Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kittos on Mar 20, 12 4:43 PM
JulieJay wrote:Hi everyone. I have just finished playing the demo and got up to the end of the HOS in the auntie's attic. Apologies if the scene you are talking about is after that but the only HOS I came across which asked for the ladybug was a lot earlier than that and it was not down the bottom left next to the rabbit. It was up top right - at the peak of the roof, above the wheel.

Not seeing a wheel at he top right peak of the roof. Still no lady bug.

Kittos
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Kittos on Mar 20, 12 4:44 PM

Not seeing a wheel at he top right peak of the roof. Still no lady bug.

BP532
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by BP532 on Mar 20, 12 5:00 PM
Same problem here... hints showed spot on bicycle (no ladybug there!) and right by options bunny (no ladybug there). Would love to hear from anyone who completed the game how they got by this "bug". Maybe the items are random and some do not include this item.

[Post New]by bonnietalk on Mar 20, 12 6:47 PM
Same problem here with the ladybug. Trying to hit all around but I get nothing or pause gets hit. Very frustrating. Can't continue the game like this.

klm2395
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by klm2395 on Mar 20, 12 10:56 PM
I had to start a new game & when I got to that level the ladybug was not on the list

find the ladybug

[Post New]by kasper44 on Mar 21, 12 1:06 AM
deballan wrote:Hi, could someone please help me to get the ladybug in the frontdoor/porch scene, as far as I can tell it is behind the 'OPTIONS' tab, cant go any furhter !!
many thanks
debs

[Post New]by fannie43 on Mar 21, 12 1:50 AM
I am also in the same predicament but have emailed technical support and awaiting a reply.

galfean
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by galfean on Mar 21, 12 6:39 AM
I restarted the game and when I came to the porch scene again, same thing!!! HELP!!!

bitzieann
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bitzieann on Mar 21, 12 11:24 AM
[ hi everyone.... i was stuck on the ladybug on the porch also.... i got rid of the game and reinstalled it 2 times.... the second time i got a GREAT JOB... and it went on to the next puzzle.... hope this helps.... nothing worse than playing a game and there is no help....

[Post New]by crazygamer81 on Mar 21, 12 12:38 PM
I had emailed customer support about the problem and got the following reply
"You can get the new build by checking the Game Manager under "Download Queue" to see if an update for that game is available. If it doesn't show up in the Game Manager, you can also uninstall and reinstall the game to get the most up-to-date version of that game. " Downloading the newest version fixed the problem and got me past that stage. On with the gaming!

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 1:12:31 PM PST

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 23, 12 12:23 PM
Hi fishies!

As crazygamer81 mentioned, we recently released an update for this game that fixes the ladybug issue.

For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New version available for Easter Eggztravaganza! March 21st, 2012

Since this issue has been resolved, we will now go ahead and lock this thread to avoid any confusion. Please feel free to post any issues that you continue to experience in the 'Tech Issues' thread and/or by contacting Tech Support.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Go to: