Stuck in getting Gambini's key

[Post New]by Rodney05 on Mar 20, 12 12:52 PM
Hi there! I am stucked in getting gambini's key. Keep on tapping the key but can not get it! Help pls. Thanks

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

Re:Stuck in getting Gambini's key

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 20, 12 2:33 PM
Hi Rodney05

Because you haven't given your game name I can only direct you to your game forum.

Click on the All Game Forum tab then click on your game name on the page that comes up.

Some games, but not all, have a walkthrough to help when you get stuck. This is in a post in your game forum it contains a blue clickable link to take you there.

If your game hasn't a walkthrough read the posts in the forum someone might have had the same problem as yourself.

Not all the game forums are active if you post a question there the newer released games do have active forums.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 20, 12 2:42 PM
Hi Rodney05

Is this your game below

Rhianna Ford and the Da Vinci letter for iphone

If it is for iphone this is a post within the forum

what you're experiencing is a known issue with the iPad/iPhone version of this game. We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you haven't already, please contact Customer Support, so that our reps can continue to collect information about this particular issue.

Click on the green envelope then click on Contact Us at the bottom left of the page that comes up go to the form and fill it out and submit. Replies will go to your email. The first one is an automated response to let you know it has been received. Check your spam folder if not received within a few hours of submission of the form

It also helps if you say as well as the title of game whether it is PC or ipad/iphone/ipad

Edited on 03/20/2012 at 2:44:43 PM PST

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 21, 12 4:28 AM
Rodney05, if you're experiencing a tech issue with your iPhone/iPad version of this game, please pop over to the following help article for some great troubleshooting steps:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If your game still isn't running properly after completing those steps,please get in touch with Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page as lyrialice suggested.

To avoid any confusion, I'm also moving this thread to the Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter Forum.

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Edited on 03/21/2012 at 4:31:05 AM PST

[Post New]by chrissieb60 on Dec 3, 12 12:22 AM
I am also stuck here. I have the key but as playing on iPad can't seem to press the right keys to get past the password on the computer. How do I access my keyboard? Or is there another way ?

Go to: