laurakay76
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Object in hallway?

[Post New]by laurakay76 on Mar 20, 12 8:34 PM
In the front hall of the manor (on the floor beside the suit of armor), there's a strange object - it looks like a heavy vase or maybe an ornament from the ceiling or something. I don't know what it is exactly, but it sparkles to get my attention. But if I click on it, it just rolls back and forth. Is it something that's only significant in the CE? I don't see it mentioned in the walkthrough anywhere.

Tiger2010
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,624 Posts

Re:Object in hallway?

[Post New]by Tiger2010 on Mar 22, 12 2:47 AM
Hi Laurakay

I also wondered about this. It's possible that you do something with it in the CE version of the game, but in this standard version there's nothing to do with it, except roll it around if you like seeing a vase rolling around LOL

Re:Object in hallway?

[Post New]by memaree on Apr 14, 12 12:44 PM
That rolling planter (or whatever it is) drove me batty. I was SURE it held something important. But I was wrong and beat the game without ever being able to grasp that item. There are several things that have that glint of light--the mom's dress (in the carriage) as well as some photographs. Now I know how my cat feels when he sees birds or bugs thru a glass pane...look & look, but you can't get at it.

Go to: