bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 21, 12 12:10 AM
Get a perfect score in Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling! Work your way through different alleys and master this fun Action & Arcade game! Unlock tons of different bowling balls and purchase fun power-ups. Use the three-way shot to get a strike or blow the pins up with a powerful bomb! Unlock amazing achievements win golden pins as you learn to line up your shots perfectly in Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling!

Re:Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling

[Post New]by Jadetips on Apr 8, 12 8:43 AM
How do you get to "help" to understand what different balls, power ups, etc. do?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 8, 12 2:34 PM
Welcome to the Forum, Jadetips!

I took at look at this game myself and I think I found where to get all the info you're asking about.

After you select to "Bowl" and are getting ready to play a frame, you'll see your player name in a box on the top left-hand corner of the screen. If you click the "Pause" button ( | | ), you'll be taken to a screen with a bunch of options.

The "Pow" section will tell you about the different effects you can add to your ball, and how much they cost.

If you choose the question mark (?) section, you can scroll through the basics of the game, which will give you information on the Golden Pins and how to get other Power Ups and Bonuses.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: