bfgFlounder
9,660 Posts

Welcome to Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 21, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

acewidd
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Welcome to Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge forum

[Post New]by acewidd on Mar 21, 12 11:40 AM
is it me or is the cursor going anywhere but where i put it? I've tried custom cursor and system cursor but it just has a mind of its own very irritating!!!

[Post New]by Quaizi on Mar 22, 12 11:48 AM
I can't find the inquisitor's clothes even though I have gathered them all. the space where the hint sends me to in my list of collected items is blank. I've tried to find a walkthrough to figure it out but no walkthroughs either. Should I delete the game and start all over or is this a glitch in the game itself that will need an update from BFG?

[Post New]by mylulu999 on Mar 22, 12 1:32 PM
do it have a walk through blog

[Post New]by icemaiden57 on Mar 23, 12 10:35 AM
can someone please tell me what happens in the mansion grounds after the skeleton gets his armour the hint shows the curb stones near the flower pot but nothing happens its bugging me and where's the walkthrough can't find it????

[Post New]by nana2u on Mar 23, 12 3:31 PM
I can not get the wind element and i have reinstalled game twice.... I hate this when there are glitches in the games you pay to get the games then they dont work right... anyone have any answers

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 23, 12 4:04 PM
nana2u wrote:I can not get the wind element and i have reinstalled game twice.... I hate this when there are glitches in the games you pay to get the games then they dont work right... anyone have any answers

Are you sure it's a glitch? You need to fill the containers so that they are in the exact order shown on the paper. So for the container marked #1, green goes in first, so it will be on the bottom, like the drawing shows. Next would be purple and then blue last. Does that help?

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 23, 12 4:06 PM
icemaiden57 wrote:can someone please tell me what happens in the mansion grounds after the skeleton gets his armour the hint shows the curb stones near the flower pot but nothing happens its bugging me and where's the walkthrough can't find it????

He said he was going to break down the door to the tomb where the witch was hiding. Did you try clicking on the tomb?

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 23, 12 4:08 PM
Quaizi wrote:I can't find the inquisitor's clothes even though I have gathered them all. the space where the hint sends me to in my list of collected items is blank. I've tried to find a walkthrough to figure it out but no walkthroughs either. Should I delete the game and start all over or is this a glitch in the game itself that will need an update from BFG?

Once you collect the clothes, they disappear because your character is now wearing them. Try talking to the guard again, then clicking on the prison door...

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 23, 12 4:09 PM
mylulu999 wrote:do it have a walk through blog

It's only just been released, so I don't think there is one yet. You can try doing an internet search for one, though.

[Post New]by SHORTYWORMAN33 on Mar 30, 12 7:32 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by SHORTYWORMAN33 on Mar 30, 12 7:34 PM
im stuck on the nest...are u suppose to feed the birds cause when i click on it to feed them worm dissappears and doesnt come back level 7

Edited on 03/30/2012 at 7:35:55 PM PST

[Post New]by chicmomma71 on Apr 13, 12 5:29 AM
Ok, I just started playing this game, got as far as putting the doll back together.. what do I do now?? I click hint, and it points to the doll in my inventory, but doesn't tell me what to do with it? Please, any help??

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 13, 12 3:32 PM
Click it on the mirror.

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Apr 14, 12 7:02 PM
You people are doing a lot better then me. I have the completed voodoo doll but can't figure out what to do next every time I click the hint button it shows me the completed doll in my inventory nothing else. I'm lost

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 14, 12 10:24 PM
Take the doll from your inventory and click it on the mirror (on either the witch or your son in the mirror - I forget which).

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Apr 25, 12 8:00 AM
Thanks. Since it seems many of you have finished the game. Whenis there going to be a Walkthrough posted for BF?

[Post New]by nancyvera on Apr 28, 12 6:42 PM
What do you do with the "elements of nature" in the kitchen?

burf90
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,466 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 29, 12 12:39 PM
nancyvera wrote:What do you do with the "elements of nature" in the kitchen?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean. Do you have all four elements - earth, air, fire & water? If so, take them back to the son's room and click them on the witch's image in the mirror. (To get back to the son's room, go to the living room and click the down arrow at the bottom of the screen.)

If you're trying to melt the ice on the stove to get the water element, that's one of those annoying "click this and those move, click that and these others move" puzzles. I can't tell you how much I hate those types of puzzles and the only way I solved it was by trying again and again and finally got it by sheer perserverance!

To solve it I got green, orange and then blue placed first, which is fairly easy. Then every time I moved red or yellow and sometimes blue, I had to move orange and green back to where I had them. I finally got it by doing a lot of back and forth with those sets of dials.

[Post New]by tj2bee3 on May 4, 12 7:25 PM
SHORTYWORMAN33 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Behind the Reflection 2: Witch's Revenge players.

Go to: