bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Post any Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 21, 12 1:04 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling technical issues here only

[Post New]by philanna3827 on Mar 21, 12 11:49 AM
The game won't start! It keeps saying to "add player" and I added more than the alloted 4.

no announcer sound on the mac version of gutterball golden pin bowling

[Post New]by slewfoot2 on Mar 25, 13 2:48 PM
Hi,

Since I've updated to the newest versions neither the free or paid versions have any announcer sounds. The applause and music will play but not the announcers. I have tried everything I can omagine but nothing restores the announcer voices.

Sincerely,
Slewfoot

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 25, 13 4:24 PM
Hi Slewfoot,

That is definitely an unusual problem!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get the sound all straightened out. You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

lytss
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by lytss on Jan 2, 14 7:14 PM
The 1000gp achievement doesn't works, i got like 1700gp in a single game and then.. nothing!
Also, when i try to look at my achievements right after a game, I can't see them but i can change pages.

Go to: