bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Reviews for Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 21, 12 1:06 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling? We’d love to hear all about it, together with many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:Reviews for Gutterball: Golden Pin Bowling

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 21, 12 1:06 AM
Hi fishies,

Just to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only. If you have any comments or questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. (As you could imagine, this feedback is very helpful! )

So to make sure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any comments and non-review posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

djeddy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by djeddy on Mar 21, 12 5:37 AM
It is actually a fun game. I tried the steering option but I felt like I was cheating.
The girls voice did get annoying after the first game so I turned her off.
It is an addicting game.

lilTweet7
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by lilTweet7 on Mar 21, 12 11:37 AM
Well, I like bowling, so I will most likely purchase this. Wish it was more realistic with tournaments, etc. around the globe, and some of the voice overs are annoying, but I just turn them off. All in all though, this game is fun, but only if you enjoy bowling.

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Apr 1, 13 4:40 PM
What a pleasant surprise!

Several different lanes, each a different theme and announcer. The announcers can be turned off. Their insults are more fun than their praise. How do I know? Well, let's just say this game plays just like I bowl in real life.

There is an option to play with "mouse steering" which allows you to correct the path of the ball after you've released it. While that could be a hoot to just mess with, it kinda takes the challenge out of the game. I quickly turned it off.

You can adjust your spots side to side, just as in RL, and then practice the mouse swish to get the aim down pat. I found it to be quite realistic ball response. The more I experimented, the better I did.

There are achievements and spots for either 4 or 5 players, can't recall which. It says I collected Gold Pins but I don't know if that does anything once I get a certain number.

After trying probably dozens of bowling games for the PC, this is the one that's coming home to momma.

[Post New]by annee2014 on Sep 13, 14 10:16 PM
Where are all the OPTIONS? I see no information on this game. You collect golden pins. What do you do with them? Where is the "steering option". I really like this game, but there must be something wrong with my copy.

Go to: