Dirty dishes

[Post New]by sabinepranjic on Mar 21, 12 7:00 AM
Whenever I have collected all the items for the dirty dishes, I could not leave the picture and I have nothing for cleaning the webs from the dishes. Could anybody please help me. I always have to shutdown the game.

Re:Dirty dishes

[Post New]by JillieSueBC on Mar 22, 12 5:57 AM
I'm having the same problem. Help!

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Mar 22, 12 7:02 PM
It may be in another location. I've found that in some of the chapters, you may have to go to another location to find the item needed but you won't be able to pick it up (if you come across it randomly) unless you have opened up the ring that it belongs in. Check to see if the square it is in is highlighted in blue. If so that means the item is indeed in another location.

[Post New]by double_d82 on Mar 24, 12 9:20 PM
I can't get the dirty dishes clean either. There is no x at the top and no way to go somewhere else. I'm stuck. Only way I see is to shut off computer and re-start it.

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 25, 12 10:03 AM
Could someone please tell me what chapter you are in?? I just played through the whole game and I don't remember any dirty dishes anywhere. I probably just forgot about them, but I'm seriously confused by this! LOL (Guess my age is beginning to show...)

Go to: