Imp

tinygranny
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Imp

[Post New]by tinygranny on Mar 22, 12 9:41 AM
Okay, it seems everyone agrees that we are now wearing the missing robe. I'll go along with that. But now, the watch is missing. The guy keeps telling me to find all the pieces and give it to him. I did that and he's still harping. Am I carrying the watch, too? Anyone got any ideas on this?

Now, I found all the pieces for the IMP, but can't figure out where to put him. I can't seem to find a mirror or a spot to drop him off. Anyone?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:Imp

[Post New]by elijah5 on Mar 22, 12 10:29 AM
The imp goes on the gate with the pentagram on it. You will see an imp on the left hand side, this one goes on the right hand side in the opening.

tinygranny
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by tinygranny on Mar 22, 12 1:20 PM
Thanks so much. Found it.

[Post New]by Fireballs23 on Mar 29, 13 5:06 PM
Ok. So been cruising through it, with a few solvable issues. I just completed the constellation made for final Imp piece, and it will not advance? It gave the solution on a paper sack looking figure that is the constellation. Nothing dropped, and I can't reload to redo it. I've tried to wait for 5 mins, and even tried to skip it now? Any suggestions for this one? Many thanks in advance!

Steven

[Post New]by waynekreun on Aug 20, 13 11:02 PM
I had the same problem so I closed the game then went back into it , waited for the skip bar to load , then pressed it and took the imp

Go to: