jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Hammer HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by jd0001 on Mar 22, 12 12:49 PM
I am trying to get Brawe to hit Kralek with the hammer but cant. I have luna bring him down to show her the router, then click on bag and try to get hammer click on kralek but nothing happens!!! I need help!!!! Getting frustrated with this game. about to complain and ask for my money back. Cna anyone tell me what is wrong?????

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Hammer HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Apr 7, 12 3:11 PM
jd0001 wrote:I am trying to get Brawe to hit Kralek with the hammer but cant. I have luna bring him down to show her the router, then click on bag and try to get hammer click on kralek but nothing happens!!! I need help!!!! Getting frustrated with this game. about to complain and ask for my money back. Cna anyone tell me what is wrong?????

Tell you what, when you find out let me know because I am following the walkthrough and as far as I am concerned, this game is nothing but a piece of garbage. All I do is go back and forth and up and down trying to do whatever, wherever and NOTHING works.

The original game, Episode 1, was a FUN game; this game??? To put it bluntly, it's being removed from my computer as we speak.

MEnr56

Go to: