bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 23, 12 5:06 PM
Hi iFishies!

Want to try the iPad version of this game? You can check it out by clicking here.

Although the gameplay will be similar to our PC/Mac versions of this game, please feel free to use this thread to ask any questions specific to your version of this game.

If you’re experiencing any technical issues with the iPad version of this game, please let us know by contacting Tech Support or by posting in the 'Technical Issues' thread. If you’d like to search for answers online, we'd encourage you to start with our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

And if you’d like to learn more about how to use the forums, please click here to check out our Forum Rules & FAQ page.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Bren444
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by Bren444 on Mar 24, 12 9:53 AM
Having a problem getting past Cooter... I have repaired the air conditioner and keep talking to Cooter but I just talk to him over and over and cannot go past him to continue the game. I am playing the IPad version. When I click on the door to try and get inside, it states to find the items and repair thr air conditioner... Did that already. Love the game; but, it seems to stall out often due to the small clips involved.

Help please

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 24, 12 11:51 AM
Wrazzled wrote:Hi, is this thread for "comments," "reviews," or are iPad users allowed to run rampant in this thread and post willy-nilly and maybe do a bit of both??? I mean, I have gone this long with out the dreaded "removed by moderator" and I do not want to start now.

Hi Wrazzled,

We've setup this thread to be for all things related to the iPad version of this game. That means gameplay questions, comments, reviews, technical issues, or anything else that you can think of.

Of course, please feel free to post your comments in one of these other threads as well:

Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition

Post any Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition technical issues here only

And if you have any other questions, you can always get in touch with our Customer Support team.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 11:51:56 AM PST

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 20

[Post New]by Karenharts on Mar 24, 12 7:35 PM
Hi guys first time user I put the stool together to get up to the attic and I placed it on the veranda and it disappeared so now I have no stool and can't seem to get any further in the game

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by Mc2104dave on Mar 24, 12 8:33 PM
Bren444 wrote:Having a problem getting past Cooter... I have repaired the air conditioner and keep talking to Cooter but I just talk to him over and over and cannot go past him to continue the game. I am playing the IPad version. When I click on the door to try and get inside, it states to find the items and repair thr air conditioner... Did that already. Love the game; but, it seems to stall out often due to the small clips involved.

Help please

I've got the exact same issue as well - frustrating as I can't seem to progress further - please advise !

Thx

[Post New]by gigach38 on Mar 25, 12 6:38 AM
Hi! I have a problem. In the graveyard scene I cannot use wrench on bolts. The coffin is supposed to be full with water but my isn't. I can only hear the sound of water when moving the dirt in it. The same thing is with the piano scene, I cannot use screwdriver on the screws....
I play on ipad2.
Please advice. Thanks

[Post New]by lllair2002 on Mar 25, 12 7:34 AM
I'm at the end of the bonus round and I need to place the skulls on the bodies, but I no longer have the skulls, they had to be use on a mini game. What do I do?

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by gigach38 on Mar 25, 12 10:22 AM
Wrazzled wrote:
gigach38 wrote:Hi! I have a problem. In the graveyard scene I cannot use wrench on bolts. The coffin is supposed to be full with water but my isn't. I can only hear the sound of water when moving the dirt in it. The same thing is with the piano scene, I cannot use screwdriver on the screws....
I play on ipad2.
Please advice. Thanks

Hi, I haven't entered the graveyard. But I did do the piano. Do not try to use the screwdriver like you "normally" would. I had to try it different places around the screw and keep trying until I found the right spot, so it is just trial and error.

Edit: Spelling

Thanks I did it

[Post New]by Gogogadget on Mar 25, 12 10:50 AM
When using wrench, put the handle on the bolts. Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it.

JJSJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JJSJ on Mar 26, 12 12:25 AM
I've a problem
I can't load cannonball into cannon in neighbor ship
Thanks

[Post New]by Nannytoalfie on Mar 26, 12 7:49 AM
Please help, got all the keys and won't let me open cemetery. Tried the hint and it keeps telling me to go to shed and get the 3rd key off shelf from Lewis, which I have.

Got 5 or 6 keys now, totally stuck and driving me bonkers?

Thank you.

[Post New]by wisemanb on Mar 26, 12 8:05 AM
I'm having problems with the game on the iPad2. I'm down to getting the skulls from the canons (peeked at the walk through to see where I might have missed something), and I can't get to the canon puzzles. I'm prompted to search the graveyard for puzzles that will get more pieces to the map. I am indeed missing 3 pieces of the map, but I have completed every puzzle I can find and every one listed in the walk through. Now, I might have missed something in the attic, but I did complete that puzzle there (the contraption). I'm at a loss as what to do. One hiccup, Phinehaus' birth year in my game is 1753 and there is NO such combination in the casket puzzle. I skipped it and got the pieces (I thought), but again, might have missed something.

Please help!

JJSJ
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JJSJ on Mar 26, 12 12:04 PM
OK I can get it

[Post New]by Bette_Noire on Mar 26, 12 2:35 PM
"....Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it."

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas? Tapping/swiping it doesn't do anything and none of the tools seem to work either.

[Post New]by Yiwork13 on Mar 27, 12 12:06 AM
Ack! I'm stuck at the gate to the graveyard, I have all the keys and in what should be the right places but nothing happens. Have tried turning the keys different amounts but the only thing to occur is that the keys fly out and return to inventory if given a full 360 turn. What am I supposed to do? Also the scene before the bleach bottle disappeared after one dip and the fountain symbols didn't record in my journal. Suggestions?? I'm playing on an iPad 2.

[Post New]by Nannytoalfie on Mar 27, 12 3:19 AM
Still stuck got all keys have turned to the right position and nothing.

Two days been trying for help. PLEASE HELP!

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23, 2

[Post New]by Nannytoalfie on Mar 27, 12 11:35 AM
Yiwork13 wrote:Ack! I'm stuck at the gate to the graveyard, I have all the keys and in what should be the right places but nothing happens. Have tried turning the keys different amounts but the only thing to occur is that the keys fly out and return to inventory if given a full 360 turn. What am I supposed to do? Also the scene before the bleach bottle disappeared after one dip and the fountain symbols didn't record in my journal. Suggestions?? I'm playing on an iPad 2.

Thank you will try again! Just gone back in and 4 of my keys have disappeared I have now deleted the game and reinstalled it and will try yet again.

I have drawn diagram lol how sad am I !! Will let you know if it works.

Re:The iPad version of Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ Collector's Editionis here! March 23,

[Post New]by Nannytoalfie on Mar 27, 12 11:37 AM
Wrazzled wrote:
Nannytoalfie wrote:Still stuck got all keys have turned to the right position and nothing.

Two days been trying for help. PLEASE HELP!

Hi, The key puzzle was very frustrating. I looked back at your posts and you did not say what you have tried, so I will tell you what I did. When I saw that some iPad users had lost their keys, I looked at the walkthrough here as I had 5 keys, 2 were the crescent moon.

I went to the painting in the foyer and sketched out the 4 corners, the symbols in each, the key in each and the direction the arrow pointed. From what I have read this varies from game to game so I had to draw the ones for my game. Do not try to align the keys and slots using the screenshot in the walkthrough.

Thank you will try again! Just gone back in and 4 of my keys have disappeared I have now deleted the game and reinstalled it and will try yet again.

I then went to the lock and tried numerous times to get the keys into the right slot. I would try the first key and then the next to get the first lock right. If you go all the way around, it will spit them out. It seemed to be trial and error, patience and luck, but finally all 4 keys were in the right place, the arrows were pointing in the direction of My painting, and it opened. I realize that this is not detailed information which is why I have not posted before, but you sounded desperate.

And last night, a posted answer saved me in another part of this game!

Good luck.

[Post New]by kelli_kath on Mar 27, 12 7:14 PM
Bette_Noire wrote:"....Now if someone could help me with the piano switches. When the switch shows up I can not move it."

I'm having the same problem. Any ideas? Tapping/swiping it doesn't do anything and none of the tools seem to work either.

So stuck with this!

Edited on 03/27/2012 at 7:16:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Haven125 on Mar 27, 12 7:33 PM
I can't cut down the tree. I have the chainsaw and it makes noise when I first pick it up. Then it it quiet. I hold it on the tree but no noise and no cutting. I am on an ipad 1.

Go to: