bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Luxor Evolved! March 23, 2012

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 23, 12 5:35 PM
Hi fishies,

We have a new version of Luxor Evolved available now! The new version of this game fixes the following:

-fixed Full Power achievement on Elite difficulty
-made numerous art and gameplay improvements
-improved the instructions screen
-when switching from windowing mode to full screen, the game now resizes correctly
-fixed an issue that was causing an Access Violation error**

We apologize greatly for the trouble. You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here's the link to a help article with more information on how to do this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you haven't purchased the game yet, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click Contact Us to the bottom-left of the screen to submit a help ticket.

-bfgHondo

**Some of the Access Violation errors resulted from systems failing to meet this game's minimum requirements. Instead of an Access Violation, you will now receive a message if your system does not meet or exceed the minimum requirements. For more information, please refer to the following help article:

Game Compatibility

Edited on 03/23/2012 at 5:37:05 PM PST

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Luxor Evolved! March 23, 2012

[Post New]by mattmill55 on Mar 24, 12 3:27 PM
installed the new ver. and it sucks, my shooter is way to slow

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Luxor Evolved! March 23, 2012

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Mar 24, 12 4:04 PM
LOL guess I'll have to keep trying to get all the way through Elite without continues. It seems that unless you can finish the game without continues, the powerups won't upgrade fast enough even in Elite to get the Full Power trophy. For those of you playing without the aim assist turned on, the new version hides the cursor by default, so you'll have to go to the options and turn the cursor back on if you're like me and prefer to use the Windows default cursor to aim.

Update: I finally figured out how to get the Full Power achievement. [spoiler] It's a matter of getting good at the survival levels and playing the boss levels for a long time. [end spoiler]

@mattmill55: Welcome to the pond! I've noticed a lag in gameplay action at times because I've got a very basic graphics card. If your computer is an older one it may not run the game properly.

Edited on 04/07/2012 at 10:03:39 PM PST

Go to: