bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Carnival Mania

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jan 27, 09 2:31 PM
Upgrade and Sell – You can make money very fast by building rides, upgrading them to 3 stars, and selling them. This is a great way to make your savings goal in many levels…just make sure you keep the required number of rides when your time is about to run out!

Plans First – Plans are the most expensive thing. If you need to build a new ride to complete the level, buy the plans first. You usually start with enough money to do so.

Hire early – New staff cost a lot of money. It is much easier to hire them before buying materials, as it will take less time to raise the money for materials.

These are just a few ideas to help you out while playing Carnival Mania. Feel free to post your own!

SkippyTrini
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Carnival Mania

[Post New]by SkippyTrini on Mar 18, 09 5:09 AM
Thanks that helped only I am stuck on Level 9. I have the four workers after that it is hard to build that big game. Any hints there please!

[Post New]by parkerdula on Oct 27, 09 3:36 AM
can you teach me how to that in L.V 4?
bye,
parkerdula

[Post New]by parkerdula on Oct 27, 09 3:44 AM
That helped a lot but i am stuck at lv4 can you post hints for passing lv4?

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Tips and Tricks for Carnival Mania

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 27, 10 8:56 PM
This is yet another Build-a-Lot near-clone, with a very strange modification: Demolition and Selling are combined. If you sell a ride or booth, you get money and an empty lot!

So bfgBering has it str8 (no, I'm not sorry for the pun!): Upgrade and Sell is the key in several even of the very early levels.

This makes the game even less realistic a simulation than its competitors, but c'est la guerre, I guess!

Edited on 11/27/2010 at 9:03:19 PM PST

Go to: