two bones to find...?

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Mar 24, 12 3:04 PM
I am missing two bones and I have searched adn searched.....still have the lockpick, hat, badge, torch....help!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:two bones to find...?

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 24, 12 3:08 PM
Welcome to the forums cinderella49!

The bones are located:

by the well
in front of the Undertaker's
front of the mine
at the gallows
in front of the library
on the altar in the underground room (open the cracked tomb)

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

[Post New]by skibado on Mar 24, 12 3:38 PM
I think there is a glitch in the game, the last bone on the altar!! disappear, bird dropped it, BlackJack showed up and there is no getting to the altar while he is there. No last bone, no proceeding further. Frustrating.

anarchyent
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by anarchyent on Mar 24, 12 3:44 PM
The vulture should have dropped a foot bone on the floor in front of the altar. It is smaller than the other bones, but you should be able to pick it up even if Blackjack is there.

Hope that helps!

Developer of Ghost Encounters: Deadwood

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:25:27 PM PST

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Mar 24, 12 3:49 PM
I just finished the game, what a great game! The forums have been very helpful in forging ahead in the game when I was stuck....THANK YOU!!!!

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Mar 24, 12 5:05 PM
anarchyent wrote:The vulture should have dropped a foot bone on the floor in front of the altar. It is smaller than the other bones, but you should be able to pick it up even if Blackjack is there.

Hope that helps!

okay well, I got to the alter and the vulture dropped the bone then the screen went directly to the alter top and when I went back out - the bone was gone....disappeared...is this a clitch???? help...I can't move forward and I am really enjoying this game!!!! (even without the hint button to move while playing - but that's because it isn't so difficult that things can't be figured out)....except of course this alter and missing bone issue! HELP...anybody????

Kar_a
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Kar_a on Mar 25, 12 3:45 AM
The vulture should have dropped a foot bone on the floor in front of the altar. It is smaller than the other bones, but you should be able to pick it up even if Blackjack is there.

Hope that helps!

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 4:25:27 PM PST

IMPOSSIBLE ! What must I do now ?

toolekid
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by toolekid on Mar 25, 12 7:40 AM
krinneyd wrote:
anarchyent wrote:The vulture should have dropped a foot bone on the floor in front of the altar. It is smaller than the other bones, but you should be able to pick it up even if Blackjack is there.

Hope that helps!

okay well, I got to the alter and the vulture dropped the bone then the screen went directly to the alter top and when I went back out - the bone was gone....disappeared...is this a clitch???? help...I can't move forward and I am really enjoying this game!!!! (even without the hint button to move while playing - but that's because it isn't so difficult that things can't be figured out)....except of course this alter and missing bone issue! HELP...anybody????

This is exactly what happened to me.

[Post New]by DeeStar27 on Mar 25, 12 12:59 PM
I am missing a leg bone..can't find it anywhere. Searched and searched. Last bone I need..very frustrating

[Post New]by DeeStar27 on Mar 25, 12 1:11 PM
found it...didn't realize there was another area to search to the left just before blackjack's casket

The Last bone

[Post New]by akhoney on Mar 28, 12 9:17 AM
the last bone - can not find it as soon as Black jack pop's up there is no way of finding it - ( the 1st time I played I had no problems But the 2nd no matter how many times I click arouind that area NO LUCK ) SO i HAVE came to the fact that as soon as the vulture drops the bone PICK IT UP NOW OR YOU WILL BE STUCK!!!
thats the big problems -

[Post New]by lizamae on Mar 31, 12 3:40 PM
Like others, I am unable to find that last bone at the alter. I am totally discouraged, it just isn't there.

ginabelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ginabelle on Apr 1, 12 3:52 PM
I am also stuck with not being able to get the last bone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and also started a new game. There is no way to get the bone with Blackjack there. I also went to the walkthrough and tried doing it that way but did not work.
Any suggestions?

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 3, 12 11:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

bfgCimarron posted about this in another "last bone" thread and I wanted to make sure you all also knew that our team knows that something's going on with that part of the game and is working on getting it fixed right now.

If you're having this problem, please get in touch with Customer Support (if you click the blue text, it will take you to more information about how to do that). This will help us better track why this issue is occurring, which will help us to get it fixed as soon as we can. One of our CS Reps will also be able to help you with your individual purchase.

I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now too, so we can better track the issue here in the Forums using the thread below:

Post any Ghost Encounters: Deadwood technical issues here only

You can definitely continue to post about this glitch - or anything else that you're having trouble with - there.

Thanks so much, Fishies!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 04/03/2012 at 11:26:28 AM PST

Go to: