Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Unlocked final player and can't get past level 88

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Mar 24, 12 4:27 PM
I unlocked the final player, guy on far right in mummy wraps. Aku Akublahblah or whatever his name is...
Anyway, I can't get past level 88.
Mind you, I became quickly addicted to this game and have played all the other players through the entire game.
Can't figure this one out.
Anyone else?

Liz_Lemon
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

Re:Unlocked final player and can't get past level 88

[Post New]by Liz_Lemon on Mar 25, 12 10:00 AM
Guy on far left of screen when looking at it. Duh. Sorry.

[Post New]by kaartendraak on Apr 10, 12 7:55 AM
Me too, playing with that mummy character. When I start the level 2 os the small blocks with keyholes are bouncing up and down, but as soon as I hit one of the barrels it stops and I can't turn them on again to bounce.

I can't get underneath those small blocks, how do I make them bounce up and down again?

[Post New]by bubblewrap123 on Apr 28, 12 3:07 PM
The ball WILL squeeze through that half-block hole, but you have to get it through twice...first to hit the grass behind it. It went through with a fairly straight-on shot (I think), as opposed to an angle shot.

Next way...your ball will go partway into the half-block. Shoot for the center at an angle. It doesn't go all the way through, but stays stuck bouncing just under the front of the half-block. Leave it there (don't click your mouse) and let the timer run so the helicopter drops bonus boxes. Bonus boxes will eventually pile up and bounce to the front where you can get at them. The first two bonus boxes were extra lives. (I don't know if this is random or not.) The next 3 bonus boxes were missiles and an energy blast (or something else helpful) and it just all broke free. It takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R. The same thing can be accomplished (with much patience) if you have to keep the ball in motion yourself.

I've done it both ways. I was playing Arabella using the bonus boxes and playing Ako Akhom when the ball squeezed all the way through the half-block. Don't know if the player makes a difference or not.

Edited on 04/29/2012 at 9:51:15 AM PST

Go to: