bfgHondo
3,713 Posts

Walkthrough available for Ghost Encounters: Deadwood!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 24, 12 5:18 PM
Hi fishies!

Stuck? Don't worry, we've got just the thing for you! Swim on over to the Blog to check out our:

Ghost Encounters: Deadwood Walkthrough

You can click on the above link to go straight to the walkthrough, but to find any of our walkthroughs manually, just click on the link to our Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the Walkthroughs tab that you'll find on the top of the next page, enter part or all of the game's title into the search field, and click 'Go'.

Helpful tip: Once you're at the walkthrough, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "FISH" or another relevant word to jump straight to the section of the game that you’re currently at or needing help with.

Happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,181 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Ghost Encounters: Deadwood!

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 24, 12 6:24 PM
This is great news, thanks Hondo. This along with WT for Fantastic Creations puts 2 SEs on my To Buy list. I'm up to my eyeballs in CEs for the SGs.

And is this a new live link direct to Walkthroughs without going first to Blog? Maybe I never noticed it before but such a time/click saver. I usually go back to the original game page once finding title on All Games forum This way we can just click your Walkthroughs, that alpha list then add to Favorites or bookmark when I get around to playing the game later.

This game looked pretty simple then 45 min into trial I was backtracking all over the place trying to find something that didn't even exist yet, took a wrong turn somewhere.Got my wheel fixed and couldn't find a wagon blocking something that smithy talked about. Time bandits!!

Happier gaming, and thanks for staying up all night prpldva

Edited on 03/24/2012 at 6:26:44 PM PST

kinget
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

[Post New]by kinget on Mar 24, 12 7:02 PM
Hooray for Prpldva! Off to try the game!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,339 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 24, 12 7:37 PM
Glad to help, fishies! Have fun!

[Post New]by questforspirit on Mar 24, 12 8:26 PM
It's almost a disapointment to have walkthrough, Finished the game before the walkthrough was finished. Could not have done it without the dev and all the great fishes out there. It was like we were doing a group play! I haven't enjoyed a game this much in along time , thanks to dev's and other very helpful fishies! Looking forward to next game.

oakley007
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by oakley007 on Mar 24, 12 10:01 PM
Nice game. I didn't expect so much when I started. Thought it would be "short and sweet" but turned out to be a whole day of play. Thank you devs. And Thanks to prpldva for all the work on the walkthrough.

Valdy
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,538 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 25, 12 12:16 PM
Thank you for the walkthrough. Why is there no link to it on the main game page?

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,412 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Mar 25, 12 3:41 PM
Thanks ... Prpldva

Thanks .... bfgHondo

Thanks... AE the developer

Finished game...now what more!

fla_girl
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by fla_girl on Mar 25, 12 4:41 PM
Thank you for making a walkthrough for all us who cant seem to do without. I really didnt need as much as I thought.....yeah right...I uesd it more then I thought I would.

This was an AWESOME game and it had some surprises in it...Thank you to whomever created it You did an awesome job.....

judithg315
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by judithg315 on Mar 25, 12 6:37 PM
Having prpldva and the developers here to help out was as much fun as playing the game.
A great game and look forward to more! Thank you developers and BF.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,339 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 26, 12 7:36 AM
Thanks kind fishies! I love being able to do that!

[Post New]by nepatriots1016 on Dec 7, 13 3:26 PM
Hi, I have started this game and gotten to putting the hands on the clock. However I do not get the little clock to set the big one with. Is there a place to get them. Frustrated, Frustrated. Thanks for the help.

Go to: