bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Phenomenon: City of Cyan forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 25, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Phenomenon: City of Cyan forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Phenomenon: City of Cyan players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

meby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Welcome to Phenomenon: City of Cyan forum

[Post New]by meby on Mar 28, 12 6:14 PM
Is there a wakkthrough for this game

[Post New]by Meafunchic on Apr 1, 12 11:58 AM
I have some serious issues with the running of this game...it won't run. I get nothing but a blank white screen when I try to open it. I've never had this problem with bfg before. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice with no result.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 1, 12 2:38 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just swam in here and saw your questions about this game.

valrieanne and meby - there's actually a built in Strategy Guide to help you through the game while you're playing it. (I actually like integrated SGs better, cause it means I don't have to exit the game to see what to do next).

The button to access the Strategy Guide is on the bottom left-hand side of the game screen, right next to the blue/green "Menu" button.

Meafunchic - it sounds like you're having a more complicated technical issue involving the display of the game. The help article I'm linking below has some more information about that kind of issue and some things you can try to get that game working again:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

(Just click the blue text and you'll be taken right there).

If you try those suggestions and are still getting the blank screen - or if you'd like some help going through any of those processes - it's definitely best to get in touch with our Technical Support Team. They can take a look at how the game is working on your computer specifically and see how best to fix things.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by BellevueBob on Apr 9, 12 9:36 PM
After going thru all the scenes / stages I was expecting a real tassle with the plasma
entity,or a MOST difficult puzzle to get me into the lair,but it wasn't to be .
Shame on PuzzleLab.The ending came up on me so quick my jaw dropped.
Shame on you,Puzzle lab !!

[Post New]by 1maggie1 on Apr 14, 12 12:38 PM
meby wrote:Is there a wakkthrough for this game

[Post New]by helenjo on May 8, 12 3:42 PM
meby wrote:Is there a wakkthrough for this game

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on May 8, 12 4:31 PM
For those asking for a walkthrough, there is a strategy guide built into the game. And pretty much anything not covered there has been covered on this forum somewhere. Just do an advanced search for this forum and the problem you're stuck on and you'll probably find the answer.

If you really want an actual walkthrough, then try doing an Internet search for it. There may be one out there somewhere.

[Post New]by Snookie160 on Jun 1, 13 5:25 PM
Help!! I can't find the picture frame for the eagle anywhere! It's not covered in the Strategy Guide. Thanks!

Go to: