bjcs319
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

Puzzles

[Post New]by bjcs319 on Mar 25, 12 3:02 PM
This looks like an interesting game. The first puzzle where you had to complete 16 tasks, flip the red switch down, etc. Are there more of this type of puzzle in the game? I kind of liked it, especially since you did not have to perform them in any particular order. I found a smaller version later on. Just wondering. Might be a buy if there are more of this type. Not just the same old, same old, if you know what I mean.

puzzle_player
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

Re:Puzzles

[Post New]by puzzle_player on Mar 25, 12 4:47 PM
I liked that puzzle a lot

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Mar 25, 12 6:28 PM
I am loving some of these puzzles. They are very different.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Mar 25, 12 7:30 PM
I liked that game also. After getting off to a bad start, I figured out what I was supposed to do and managed to finish it. There are so many switches, buttons, sliders and gauges it was a little difficult to see what the instructions were telling me to do. It was fun to do that game. I hope there is another one later on. I'm ready for it now.

To anyone doing that puzzle in casual mode. Were there any hints to help you through the puzzle. There were none in the harder mode.

fluffyalso
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by fluffyalso on Mar 25, 12 11:39 PM
Possible spoiler:
There were sparkles when the device was put into the correct position. None to indicate which device to move.
I too really enjoyed the different puzzles.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Puzzles

[Post New]by JulieJay on Mar 26, 12 2:18 AM
bjcs319 wrote:This looks like an interesting game. The first puzzle where you had to complete 16 tasks, flip the red switch down, etc. Are there more of this type of puzzle in the game? I kind of liked it, especially since you did not have to perform them in any particular order. I found a smaller version later on. Just wondering. Might be a buy if there are more of this type. Not just the same old, same old, if you know what I mean.

There was one later on but instead of written text you had pictures telling you what to find / use.

If you like puzzles like that, have you played the really old MCF Madam Fate? That game has quite a few puzzles like this but you get no instructions at all! You have to figure it out yourself.

Go to: