bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Reviews for Ranch Rush

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 12 12:11 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Ranch Rush? We’d love to hear all about it, as would many of the other fishies in our pond! You can now share your review on our website, just pop over to the Ranch Rush page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article Big Fish Game Reviews for more information.

After sharing your review on our website, please feel free to repost your review in this thread!

Remember, a lot of fishies that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post .

To help other players get the most out of your review, you could add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to swim over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Reviews for Ranch Rush

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Mar 26, 12 12:11 AM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to add to the OP: This thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game) please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable to the review thread.

While the reviews in this thread are first and foremost helpful to other players, they also tell us and all who were involved in making this game, what you liked/disliked most, what you’d like to see more/less of in future games, etc. This can only help us in continuing to provide better games, which is what we all want!

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be proactively removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews) that pop up in this thread.

For any non-review related posts, please feel free to create a "Comments" thread in this Game Forum if there isn't one already. You can always create a new thread for any game questions or tips.

Thank you!

bfgBaikal

MsWatts
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by MsWatts on Mar 26, 12 6:38 AM
EVERY single time a Time Management games comes up as Tomorrow's Game Today or a Daily Deal, it gets 5 stars solid. I wish SO badly that I could play them, but they get to be too frustrating and rushed. How is it that they are so popular and it seems so easy for people to play such that they compliment them with 5 solid stars?

OK, I did demo this game somewhere else some time ago and the colors were bright and clear, but I found it hard to maneuver everything. It could just be this game or maybe they all hard to pick up things and put them where they should go. I find this could be what slows me down.

If I were "into" TM games, I would surely spend $2.99 on this game, but my review is that I can't ever seem to get items to stick to my mouse pointer quickly enough to click on the place where they go. I am blaming that on this game only right now.

I might try another TM game in the future to make sure it's just this game or maybe it happens to me all the time. For example, Diner Dash, the very original game many years ago did not do that to me and I actually completed that game. WOW ... in the 2nd game in that series the picking up problem began. I quit demoing TM games for possible purchase much to my dismay. I like a challenge, but I need to be able for the game to cooperate. I have been through a new computer in that time, so I do stay up to date on computering things I think.

I feel this game would never let me accomplish completion because of the picking up problem I talked about earlier.

Thanks! MsWatts

firestone1960
Flounder
Flounder
2,309 Posts

[Post New]by firestone1960 on Mar 26, 12 7:24 AM
This is a great game - if you like time management games. I happen to love them lol

Its a farm, you start out with placing the soil and then planting and then harvesting and putting it in the barn. It progresses on to several different plants - milk cows - honey bees - sheep - ketchup maker - cheese maker - bread maker - ostriches (the sound they make is adorable) - jam maker ... feel like I'm forgetting something!! Anyway - I have replayed this game (and it's sequel) many, many times - I love the fact that you get to decide placement for everything, so each time you play it can be a new experience. The 'orders' that you fill to progress do get harder as the days pass - each day gives you a different order...you can prepare some of the machine items in advance if you have the time - each machine can hold 3 completed items, i.e. 3 crates of ketchup, jam, bread, etc - you can preload (again, if you have time) for items to begin making after you remove the first 3 to take to the barn. On each Saturday of the week (there are 8, I think), you have a market sale, this is how you get extra money for the purchase of upgrades, for instance, sprinklers or extra animals.

This game is certainly well worth the DD price - I paid full for it and have not regretted it. If you've not played this type of game before, it is a great one to start with, download the demo and just have fun!!!

Hope many of the fishes will give it a try - luv to see good games come up and get a little exposure to new fishes!

Enjoy!

Go to: