smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

freezer piece

[Post New]by smb341 on Mar 26, 12 11:22 AM
Have found 1 piece, but don't remember where I found it - either mailbox at school gate or in garrett of schoolhouse . Have used stake, hammer and mailbox flag, but when I go back, neither place will react, so I cannot collect 2nd freezer piece. Is this a glitch or am I missing something ? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:freezer piece

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 27, 12 5:53 AM
Hi smb341,

Are you seeing the piece lying around in either the mailbox or in the hole at the brick wall? I've added some screenshots from our walkthrough that might help:

Mailbox (K)

Hole in brick wall (F)

Hope this helps!

-bfgRhone

Edited on 03/27/2012 at 5:54:01 AM PST

smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by smb341 on Mar 28, 12 3:14 PM
I've looked at both screenshots and still cannot see the second freezer piece . I've clicked all around in both areas but still no luck! I'm stumped !!!!!!!!

smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by smb341 on May 16, 12 1:56 PM
There had to have been a glitch; I restarted the game with a new profile and had no problem finding either piece . Great game !!!!!!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 9, 12 5:25 PM
smb341 wrote:I've looked at both screenshots and still cannot see the second freezer piece . I've clicked all around in both areas but still no luck! I'm stumped !!!!!!!!

There's only 1 freezer bunny, not 2 and honestly, I don't remember where the HOS was in which I collected the 2nd bunny -- I THINK it was another HOS that was in the schoolroom where the toy airplane is flying around or maybe the garret.

The ONLY freezer bunny can be found in the butcher's freezer that's in another room to the left of the butcher inside his shop. If I remember correctly, you've got to complete some kind of tile puzzle in order to open the freezer.

MEnr56

Go to: