Can't find third piece of pendant.

[Post New]by mannec on Mar 26, 12 1:22 PM
I have searched all over and cannot find the third piece of the pendant. Please help.

Fifiluna614
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

Re:Can't find third piece of pendant.

[Post New]by Fifiluna614 on Mar 26, 12 4:32 PM
It's given to you on the steps of the bell tower after you finish talking to the blue apparition. You must have finished the chemical experiment at the train to get the charged crystal and have all the pieces of the grate. When you go to the bell tower to place the grate, the blue apparition will be waiting for you. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by sabremom on Apr 6, 12 4:42 PM
I have placed the grate and emerald but still no third piece of pendant. Did I miss something?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 6, 12 5:52 PM
I don't think the spirit will show up until you are completely ready to return to the main part of the city, so everything that can be done in this corner of the city must be complete.

Did you go up the elevator? Find all the feathers? Place the feathers? Can the eagle see? Did you do anything with the nest? Fix the electrical panel? Find your means of escape? Get the door open so you can escape?

Check your map and look for green areas. Those are places where you have tasks that can be completed.

Go to: