lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Where is the seal

[Post New]by lros on Mar 26, 12 1:37 PM
I have been using a magnifying glass to try to find the seal in Chapter 24. I have no idea if they are talking about the animal-seal, or something that seals something. Please help. As you know, you can't go on until you find everything and I don't have a hint left.

Thank you

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Where is the seal - Please help!

[Post New]by lros on Apr 1, 12 9:04 AM
No one has written me back yet. Please help me. Has anyone found the seal? I can't go one without it.

Thank you

harkonnen
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Where is the seal

[Post New]by harkonnen on Apr 1, 12 10:25 AM
I am at level 24 but did not get seal in my list of items to find. However, a few suggestions:
bottom left - the correct mark on the desk (seal of approval) or the little brown disc thingy to the right of it underneath the typewriter.
on the paper in the typewriter there is a piece of stickytape (left hand side of the paper) or perhaps the Top Secret mark on the paper
to the right of the typewriter there is a stamp (with a red handle) which might be a seal of approval.
Hope these suggestions help. I find a bit of random clicking sometimes gives results

lros
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lros on Apr 2, 12 2:35 PM
Thank Mark but I probably said the wrong level. The level I am in is like an Asian tea store. I know the level you are talking about and I think I past that one, so I must be at level 25 or something. There is tea in boxes on shelves, and a table with a scales and stuff like that. Thank you for trying to help me though.

lch217
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lch217 on Jul 24, 12 2:41 AM
The "sea"l is a red waxy seal, like those that used to "seal" letters. It is towards the middle area of the picture and towards the left hand side. Look for a red roundish object.

Go to: