grandmaej
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

committed: mystery at shady pines

[Post New]by grandmaej on Mar 26, 12 9:33 PM
I would like to know if this game is very scary and if it has any reference to the ocult. I would like to buy but want to be sure.
gandma ej

Poof11
Clownfish
Clownfish
503 Posts

Re:committed: mystery at shady pines

[Post New]by Poof11 on Mar 26, 12 10:20 PM
I don't remember this game being of occult. But if you wanted to check out the walkthrough to double check for yourself, here is the link:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/committed-mystery-at-shady-pines-walkthrough/?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=fr&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=committedmysshadywt&npv6=20111022&npi=engfrbfgengcommittedmysshadywt20111022
Also, someone usually lists this in the forums in case there are those who would rather not play an occult themed game. So, you can always check the game forum to double check if you didn't want to look at the walkthrough. If you do purchase, I hope you enjoy. Happy gaming!

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:committed: mystery at shady pines

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 27, 12 2:12 AM
Hi grandmaej,

Don't forget you can always download and play a trial version of this game prior to purchasing. This often gives you a good idea of what the whole game is about.

As Poof11 mentioned, checking the game's walkthrough and reviews on the Forum and game page can also help.

To avoid any confusion, I'm moving this thread to the Committed: Mystery at Shady Pines Forum.

As there already is a Comments thread in that Game Forum, I'll be locking this thread.

Please feel free to join in on the discussion in the thread over here.

If you'd like to check the reviews and perhaps even share a review on this game, you can do so by popping over to this thread here.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

Go to: