amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Stuck in the garage

[Post New]by amminnc on Mar 27, 12 9:54 AM
I am stuck in the garage. When I try to get out, the image of wolves appears with "I can't go out there." When I ask for a hint, I'm told to use the ruler (which I have in my inventory) on "the window above the cabinet." When I refer to the walkthrough, I see that I should have used the ruler on a window before entering the garage. However, the game let me enter the garage and now won't let me out. I'm thinking this is a glitch in the game. Now that I seem to be 3/4 finished, I sure don't want to start all over. Any suggestions?

Re:Stuck in the garage

[Post New]by fairy14 on Mar 29, 12 8:59 AM
I am having the same problem. Can't get out of the garage to do what the hint is telling me to do next. I hope we get an answer soon, or I will have to stop playing this game, and I was really enjoying it until this happened. Am too far along to start over!

[Post New]by fairy14 on Mar 29, 12 9:07 AM
Finally!!! When I clicked on the wolf in the garage window twice it said to find something in the garage to scare him off and, (Duh!!) I realized I had a flare gun in my inventory. Used it to shoot through the window and the wolf left. Problem solved.

[Post New]by jodymay39 on Apr 15, 12 2:24 PM
I too am stuck in the garage just like the others. BUT I don't have the flare gun in my inventory. I have no clue what to do. This is not the first time I have played this game but I messed up with the not using the ruler. I guess I did not ask for a hint and just went to what I thought would be next. So how can I get the flare gun when i can not get out of the garage?? Someone please help, it is way too frustrating.

oscar66
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by oscar66 on Apr 15, 12 9:17 PM
jodymay - if you are in the garage go into the next room (off to the left) there is a puzzle on the wall to do to get the flare gun

[Post New]by mjandtsmom on Oct 23, 12 4:53 AM
Stuck in the garage too. Don't have the flare gun. Did the puzzle on the wall in the workshop next to the garage, but missing a piece which I was supposed to pick up somewhere else. Someone please help!!!

Go to: