Puzzler924
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

finishing the game

[Post New]by Puzzler924 on Mar 27, 12 2:23 PM
I thought I defeated the witch after challenging her to fight, but to my surprise, the game started over from the beginning. Did I mess up somehow, or should I have played a little longer, to see what would happen?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:finishing the game

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 27, 12 2:34 PM
I'm guessing you somehow hit "skip" when the ending was about to play or maybe this is one of those games where you can skip movies just by clicking the mouse on the screen and you accidentally clicked.

After I defeated her, a movie played showing the witch being transformed into wood or stone (couldn't tell which), your son being restored, your son finding you, and then both of you returning back to your world. Then it went back to main menu, where you could play again.

Puzzler924
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Puzzler924 on Mar 28, 12 6:56 AM
Thanks so much for the answer to my questions. Yes, I did hit skip, not wanting to watch a movie. I guess I made it restart without knowing that I did. Now I guess I can play it again to see the ending, and not be so qick to "skip" things. LOL

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Mar 28, 12 8:50 AM
Yes, that "skip" button has powers for both good and evil. You must use it wisely, Grasshopper.

27heb49
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by 27heb49 on Mar 31, 12 11:13 PM
When I put the box on the witch, her laughter was promptly cut off and the game finished - no cut scene, no nothin'. Didn't get to challenge her. Have uninstalled and re-installed, but don't feel like playing it again straight away, so will have to wait to see if it improves.
ETA Decided to replay it after all, and everything was fine. In fact, the whole game seemed to run a whole lot better!

Edited on 04/01/2012 at 3:41:27 AM PST

Go to: