ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Welcome to Spherical forum

[Post New]by ktk514 on Oct 19, 09 8:07 AM
I just bought this game to fill my 6 game quota. I thought "how bad could it be"? Well, I agree with whomever talked about the instructions being hard to understand. I don't understand why there's 2 balls, since you're not playing against anyone or against the computer. That's just for starters.

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ktk514 on Oct 19, 09 8:40 AM
ok. I finally figured out what they're saying (or rather what they mean) in the instructions. So I've changed my mind. For $2.99 it's ok.

nerdynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by nerdynana on Oct 21, 09 8:23 PM
well, yeah, it took me a few tries to figure out what to do but then I really am lovin' it. No timer, that's a plus...But now I'm on level 32 and need some tips. Anybody?

[Post New]by susanmowat on Oct 24, 09 11:37 PM
Oh, I am struggling with level 19! All the others came easy and then this!!! Any help out there?

[Post New]by thydot on Oct 25, 09 10:26 AM
nerdynana wrote:well, yeah, it took me a few tries to figure out what to do but then I really am lovin' it. No timer, that's a plus...But now I'm on level 32 and need some tips. Anybody?

I too am stuck on level 32...it seems to me the key is getting the second red ball in the far right square...but how to do it? Anyone got any ideas?

kac41556
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by kac41556 on Oct 25, 09 2:31 PM
I struggled with 19 for a while and then finally got it. I will try to put in words what I did, but it seems hard to do. I know I moved the blue marble up to the green spot. I then move the green and red marbles down over and up the side keeping a travel lane open. I know I ended up with one space, green marble, one space red marble. I then went and pushed the blue marble one space before the blue spot. Went back and pushed the green up one, over and into its spot. I then pushed the red marble into place and then the blue one down to finish.

I apologize for this explanation being so vague, but hope it helps you out. 20 was much easier to do.

[Post New]by susanmowat on Oct 28, 09 8:46 AM
Thanks for trying kac41556...but I'm still stuck on level 19. I appreciate your effort since I don't think there is anyway to back track and look at a level you've already completed, so you must have been trying to write this from memory. I'll keep at it, especially now that I know 20 may be easier!

Welcome to Spherical forum

[Post New]by heytwins on Nov 3, 09 1:48 PM
I can't get past level 49. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?
It there a walk through site?
I can not find it if there is.
I'll give it a few more days, then I;m just going to delete the game.
It's not fair that they offer NO HELP WHAT SO EVER...

muzicgal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by muzicgal on Nov 3, 09 4:20 PM
Heytwins, I will help you just as soon as I can. You have to start over again to reach any level. Wish you could just go straight to the level, but you can't. Don't delete yet.

farry2
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by farry2 on Dec 8, 09 7:02 PM
I feel so dumb but I can't seem to get past level 4. I am stuck on 5

KaroTP27
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by KaroTP27 on Jan 13, 10 8:53 AM
Has anyone had difficulty installing this game on Windows 7?

Go to: