bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for The Secret of Margrave Manor! March 28, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 28, 12 1:59 PM
We have a new version of The Secret of Margrave Manor available! This new version includes the following:

- Remastered artwork

To get this latest version you just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with that, you can visit our help article here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you experience any problems with the game, you can get in touch with our Customer Support team and they will be happy to help.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Secret of Margrave Manor! March 28, 2012

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Oct 5, 12 5:52 PM
Will this fix the sound issues? I played this game faithfully (as it's one of my favorites) on Windows Vista with no problems. Now that I have Windows 7, the timed mode seems to have disappeared and there's no music. Which really stinks because the music, for me, was part of the whole atmosphere of this game.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for The Secret of Margrave Manor! March 28, 2012

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Oct 6, 12 7:26 AM
Ohhh, wait a minute, I see.... the remastered artwork is what ruined the music in the first place because I just recently reinstalled all of my games onto a new computer. So if the update to MM was already in place when I did this, then I hate to tell you guys, but you killed the sound.

[Post New]by StarSeeker1043 on Oct 6, 12 7:27 AM
And I really hope someone is going to work on this to give us back the MM music.

Guys, seriously... if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on May 30, 13 12:52 PM
I thought this looked different

the scenes seem more close-up somehow.....

I've still got the music

but like starseeker, my timer has disappeared......(I'm still on windows XP )

Go to: