Who has Puzzler World 2?

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

Who has Puzzler World 2?

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 28, 12 7:23 PM
Hello my fishie friends ,

Would anyone like to discuss this game? I feel there's something odd about it, but I can't put my finger on it.

I love all the games except one. I can't find any help for it, and there doesn't seem to be any more languages, just english.

Has anyone got any advice or information about this?

Ami

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

Re:Who has Puzzler World 2?

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 28, 12 7:37 PM
Good night all, I'll pick up tomorrow AOYP *HUGS*

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 6:33 AM
Good afternoon/Morning etc

Any members online with this game?

Ami

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 29, 12 6:52 AM
I am playing it now Ami. There doesn't seem a lot in the forums for it does it ?

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 6:59 AM
Hello Govols dear *HUGS!!!*

There is very little, I've read it all and I can't find much of anything.

The backwards puzzle has me annoyed; it's the only one I can't work out. I'm on puzzle - It's number 8. I'm on puzzle 25 and I've only had the game for approximately 2 days.

I enjoy the others fully, never met a word game that I didn't like before now... and there is this one... that doesn't have any help details for it.

How are you managing, Govols?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 29, 12 7:05 AM
I have almost finished it on the regular. Still have the master mode to go through. The best way for me on the backwords puzzle was to make all the squares dark and then go back and highlight the answers. Should look like a crossword at the end.

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 7:08 AM
Oh good grief!!! That easy??? I was reversing that! LOL!!!

Thank you so very much for that help Govols I really appreciate that! It's been annoying me!

I've enjoyed all the others, it's a shame they don't have other languages, like the first one. I do word searches etc, in those. Always fun. How are you enjoying the wheel of fortune style bonus?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 29, 12 7:15 AM
Glad I could help. The wheel has saved me on the later games. Those link a pic ones get really hard on the last.

I still don't like the ones where you have to decide if you add, subtract, divide or whatever. That is one of the bonus ones and you can't use a hint for it. And the timer for the jigsaw gets too fast later on.

I am off to play now. Have a great day/night Ami

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 7:19 AM
Thank you very, very much Govols! Have fun! I will look forwards to the challenges as they come up. I like the maths problems, they often do take a little more work than the word ones, but that's just a challenge and I love a good challenge *HUGS!!!*

Ami

Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Mar 29, 12 9:18 AM
amiccable wrote:Hello Govols dear *HUGS!!!*

There is very little, I've read it all and I can't find much of anything.

The backwards puzzle has me annoyed; it's the only one I can't work out. I'm on puzzle - It's number 8. I'm on puzzle 25 and I've only had the game for approximately 2 days.

I enjoy the others fully, never met a word game that I didn't like before now... and there is this one... that doesn't have any help details for it.

How are you managing, Govols?

Every puzzle type comes with instructions and there are different ways to navigate to the instructions.

This post (in the game forum) has the details:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/201532.page#4050403

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 9:35 AM

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 10:21:47 AM PST

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 10:11 AM

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 10:22:38 AM PST

amiccable
Shark
Shark
13,206 Posts

[Post New]by amiccable on Mar 29, 12 10:21 AM

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 10:23:37 AM PST

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Mar 29, 12 10:35 AM
I am so confused .. why is this in chitchat when any other game mentioned gets moved to its game forum faster than you can say 'whatever'?

Is this a new set of rules? Or just for particular posters??

BelindaR53
Clownfish
Clownfish
800 Posts

[Post New]by BelindaR53 on Mar 29, 12 10:36 AM
govols2 wrote:I have almost finished it on the regular. Still have the master mode to go through. The best way for me on the backwords puzzle was to make all the squares dark and then go back and highlight the answers. Should look like a crossword at the end.

govols2...I also play that game the same way you do too. Alot easier.
amiccable...I am so hooked on this game (I play the nintendo DS version of it). I'm on 154 game. I have to 'rent' the game from Gamefly, a site that has all types of games rent, like Netflix. It's the only place I can get the 'hard' copy of it to play. Unless I go to ebay and buy it there, from the UK. I don't know why it is so hard to find to buy. I did buy both of them from BF too. My granddaughters love it too. If you need some help, let me know.

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Mar 29, 12 10:39 AM
Cptduzer wrote:I am so confused .. why is this in chitchat when any other game mentioned gets moved to its game forum faster than you can say 'whatever'?

True, Cptduzer, but the Mods are the ones who make that decision . best to sit back and wait until they decide (safer, too heh )

gailgo
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
43,711 Posts

[Post New]by gailgo on Mar 29, 12 10:40 AM
Cptduzer wrote:I am so confused .. why is this in chitchat when any other game mentioned gets moved to its game forum faster than you can say 'whatever'?

Exactly!!!

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Mar 29, 12 10:54 AM
BelindaR, I've been waiting for Puzzler World 2 to come to the DS, too. Apparently it was released last summer, but had some major bugs in it. Some puzzles you could not complete. So, they recalled it. But the UK version did not have those bugs. Why the difference? Who knows?

I check often to see if it's been re-released yet. I play the first Puzzler World on the DS when I travel (or, like yesterday and today, while in the waiting room while DH has a doctor's appointment). Makes the time go by quickly.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Mar 29, 12 10:59 AM
Thanks for the move - I just like consistency. I am already so confused by the whole review comment thing, I just gave it up. lol

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Mar 29, 12 11:02 AM
Good catch, Fishies!

This thread should have been in the game-specific Forum for Puzzler World 2 and I've moved it over there now.

Please feel free to continue discussing the game here, or head back over to the Chit Chat Corner if you'd like to talk about any other fun stuff. I, myself, want to see if there are any more updates on the Decorah Bald Eagles!

Have a good day!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: