bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

The Mac version of Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Mar 29, 12 12:20 AM
You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition players.

If you need a hand in resolving technical trouble for your Mac game, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, be sure to check our Mac Game Errors help article.

For questions about how to use the Forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Re:The Mac version of Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition is here!

[Post New]by Stardancer001 on Mar 29, 12 9:05 AM
I can't get the demo version to work with sound. Uninstalled it, deleted the prefs and re-installed it, still no sound at all. Mac OS 10.7.3

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 29, 12 9:28 AM
I'm on a Macbook Pro with Lion and OSX and game runs fine, although cursor freezes on and off occassionally.

[Post New]by mlynn5555 on Apr 17, 12 5:47 PM
Help-- what is the code for the safe. I have tried everything and cannot get it. Help, please/

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 17, 12 7:43 PM
mlynn5555 wrote:Help-- what is the code for the safe. I have tried everything and cannot get it. Help, please/

You have to find all of the portraits and put them in the correct place in the family tree. You will find a note that gives you info to help place them correctly. When you are finished with this the code will automatically appear in your journal.

It took me quite awhile after I found the safe to find everything I needed to open it.

[Post New]by Cooleyhigh on Aug 9, 12 8:04 PM
I have the code but still can not open the safe

Go to: