LKlimo
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Hot Iron in Oven

[Post New]by LKlimo on Mar 29, 12 10:00 AM
I have the hot iron in the oven and I have the tongs to get it out but it will not take the tongs. It keeps putting them back in inventory. I had to resort to checking the guide and as far as I can see, that's the next step. Is there something I haven't done that it won't take the tongs or is this a glitch in my game. It appears that I have done everything properly. Help is certainly appreciated. Thank you!

susangames
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Hot Iron in Oven

[Post New]by susangames on Mar 29, 12 10:29 AM
I am having the same problem.

[Post New]by DOXIELADY7 on Mar 29, 12 11:13 AM
Ditto, I'm having the same tongs issue. I sure hope there is a solution for this. Like the game alot and want to continue playing. Someone please help.

eigus
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by eigus on Mar 29, 12 11:13 AM
i am also having the same problem

saleat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by saleat on Mar 29, 12 12:06 PM
I am also having the same problem. Should we start the game over to resolve.

pjplanner
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by pjplanner on Mar 29, 12 12:10 PM
Me too and the walkthrough does not indicate that we should be doing anything else to get the tongs to work so I have a horrible feeling this may be a GLITCH!!

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 12:12:55 PM PST

[Post New]by anidre on Mar 29, 12 12:34 PM
i am also having the same problem

[Post New]by norwiegianwood on Mar 29, 12 12:43 PM
I had to exit the game and re-start from that point again to get the hot iron using the tongs.
Same thing for putting the hot iron into the water basin.

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 12:44:45 PM PST

[Post New]by D29civicLx on Mar 29, 12 3:01 PM
Same here guys, I deleted my player and restarted the entire game. Same thing is happening again. I believe it's a Glitch ! I was enjoying the game so far. I'm upset that I can't use the tongs. PLEASE HELP ! I would love to continue this awesome game.

Edited on 03/29/2012 at 3:02:28 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 29, 12 3:42 PM
Hi Fishies,

It sounds like a few of us are running into problems with the iron and tongs in the oven. I recommend contacting our Customer Support team to see if they might be able to help a bit more with that.

Also, to keep everything in one location regarding technical issues for the game, I'll be locking this thread. Please feel free to continue the discussion here though, on the Post any Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition technical issues here only thread. Just click the blue text to be taken to that discussion.

Thanks, and I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: