ohioan
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

bonus game

[Post New]by ohioan on Mar 29, 12 3:47 PM
can't light the torch. have looked the strategy guide and it's not helping.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

Re:bonus game

[Post New]by saphhire on Mar 29, 12 4:43 PM
If you find the answer let me know cause I can't either SG says wires on the outside wall of the lighthouse but no wires for me......................................

debbie1001
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:bonus game - can't light torch

[Post New]by debbie1001 on Mar 29, 12 6:36 PM
I can't light the torch either. I see that no one else has answered this question. Perhaps we did something out of order. The strategy guide was no help as you mentioned. I also noticed that at two different places in the game and bonus game the stragety guide was missing a full page of information. Perhaps they will get this fixed. It could have been a glitch during the middle of the regular game and that really would have been bad. Let me know if you find the answer.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Re:bonus game - can't light torch

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Mar 29, 12 6:41 PM
debbie1001 wrote:I can't light the torch either. I see that no one else has answered this question. Perhaps we did something out of order. The strategy guide was no help as you mentioned. I also noticed that at two different places in the game and bonus game the stragety guide was missing a full page of information. Perhaps they will get this fixed. It could have been a glitch during the middle of the regular game and that really would have been bad. Let me know if you find the answer.

Debbie, look at my answer in this post:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/40/205216.page#4148755

Did you fix the radio and send the S.O.S. message to the coast guard first?

debbie1001
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by debbie1001 on Mar 29, 12 6:44 PM
Thanks Lady Cav I went back and played the radio all the way through and it worked. Thanks so much.

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Mar 29, 12 6:45 PM
Glad you got it to work, debbie.

saphhire
Herring
Herring
329 Posts

[Post New]by saphhire on Mar 29, 12 8:45 PM
yes I did I had to play the whole game again to get the wires to come out on the lighthouse but ty anyway...................... I like the game but not to play the same scenes again wouldn't mind if the HO's were diff but they weren't

HolyCarp
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by HolyCarp on Mar 30, 12 11:32 AM
no lit torch for me either
did play the radio through but nothing happens
bah
at least this glitch was at the end, but a glitch none the less

[Post New]by Crystalscove22 on Mar 30, 12 3:56 PM
HolyCarp wrote:no lit torch for me either
did play the radio through but nothing happens
bah
at least this glitch was at the end, but a glitch none the less

Same problem here...have tried & retried , but no luck. ALso very frustrating that now that your at the end , the hint system just says "check your inventory & journal"! ...well no duh? How ridiculous...the rest of the game gives you arrows..but now zippo- notta and as others have said..at this point the SG is useles because Ive followed all instructions. So ..I quit...wasnt that thrilled with the tediousness of this game after about 1/2 way in anyway...I'm over it...dont even care if I finish I'm that annoyed!

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Mar 31, 12 1:44 PM
I'll be dipped if I'll play it a 3rd time. I'm done, it's trash. I just wasted $13.99.

jorjan23
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by jorjan23 on Mar 31, 12 6:13 PM
Help I've gone as far as I can and I can't get the hose to connect to the sink to get the cork. I'm sick of paying for glitches. I can only imagine what will happen when I have to light the torch. I really enjoyed the game , so maybe I should just stick to SE's

tivs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by tivs on Mar 31, 12 11:10 PM
for all the people having problems with the bonus play when your at the radio click on the bottom text it worked for me

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 1, 12 12:55 AM
Jorjan, the hose doesn't go on the sink. (It's a gas pipe.) To get water in the sink you need to take a gutter off the roof to direct the rain water into the sink to float the cork.

LULU5635
Marlin
Marlin
8,049 Posts

[Post New]by LULU5635 on Apr 1, 12 10:49 AM
I take it all back BFG. I was an oversight on my part. Mea Culpa. That'll teach me to run my big yap! You've got to have dialogue with the Coast Guard on the radio, not just read it, to activate the sparks on the outside wall.

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Apr 1, 12 1:20 PM
to lite the torch you need to cut open the mattress and combine it with the rum
(the rum is the bottle the ocean) and lite it with the wires outside the lighthouse.

momoftoad
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by momoftoad on Apr 4, 12 12:38 AM
if the wires aren't sparking outside the lighthouse, you did not finish the conversation with the coast guard. I had to do it twice to get it to go all the way through. Be sure to hear the comments that you need to light the lighthouse, then everything should go dark and you can go outside to see that the wires are cut.....

Go to: