Why is Spooky Mall not on the Big Fish Games website anymore?

[Post New]by Peachkins on Mar 29, 12 5:30 PM
I bought this game a little while ago. Every once in awhile, I check the main game page and this forum to see if there are any updates regarding the game. Like everyone else who has purchased this game, I have been having technical difficulties that I had hoped to see fixed. Now I see that the game is not even available for purchase anymore. This seems like a bad sign for those of us hoping for an update.

mary102696
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Re:Why is Spooky Mall not on the Big Fish Games website anymore?

[Post New]by mary102696 on Mar 30, 12 8:33 AM
What's funny is I asked the developer if they had an update coming and they said they already had on 3/13. I would go to their website and see if they can send it to you directly. I only buy from BF but since they took it off their website I guess I'll have to buy it elsewhere.

Edited on 03/30/2012 at 8:38:39 AM PST

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

[Post New]by Csustar on Apr 1, 12 2:12 PM
I also went to the developers site, and they told me, they were working on it and it takes time. They may have fixed something by the 13th?, but there must have been more than they thought.

[Post New]by Peachkins on Apr 2, 12 11:55 AM
I guess I will have to check the main game site. I certainly didn't see any update for the game from Big Fish. I really like the game- if they would fix the glitches it would definitely be something I would play again. I would also love to be able to get through the ONE level that just absolutely cannot be beaten due to technical issues. I hate to leave the game with one level unfinished. Thanks for the suggestions!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on Apr 3, 12 7:57 PM
Well I just downloaded it from the developer's site and let me tell you this version did the same thing only sooner. The game Spooky Mall is bug city even the one on the company's site. So just don't think because you buy it from the developer it is going to be a better version. Save your money.

[Post New]by Stubborngit on Apr 6, 12 1:10 PM
Well I guess that figures.... I FINALLY had enough of all the tech issues and was about to contact BF to get my money back. if they've already taken it off their site I guess my money is (poof) GONE!

I'll still contact BF to see where I stand.

As for the other 'spooky ********' games.... for me its 'AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!'
With all the problems I've had with 'Spooky Mall' I'm not interested in their other games... which is a shame as the game was ACTUALLY FUN TO PLAY!

metmichallica
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,184 Posts

[Post New]by metmichallica on May 31, 12 8:52 PM
They fixed the issues.

Go to: