bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets! March 30, 2012

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Mar 30, 12 4:41 PM
We have a new version of Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets up and ready for you now. This update includes the following:

Fixed the demo ending early even if the Death Mask hasn't been collected yet.

To get the newest version you'll just need to uninstall and reinstall the game. For help with uninstalling and reinstalling, you can visit our help article here:

Uninstalling and Reinstalling

If you still have trouble after the update, please contact our Tech Support team for help. They will be happy to assist you.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets! March 30, 2012

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 30, 12 11:46 PM
Oooh... already a new version. Thank you, Seine.

I didn't get the Death Mask either, and I saw from the walkthrough that I still had a couple of things to do in chapter one, but which I wasn't able to, because I must have gone to a place that automatically ends the trial version, whether I have done those other things first or not.

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Hidden Mysteries: Royal Family Secrets! March 30, 2012

[Post New]by Mystery_Egypt on Mar 31, 12 6:18 AM
This is great news, thank you

Giliraz
Herring
Herring
339 Posts

[Post New]by Giliraz on Apr 1, 12 9:48 AM
I can not play the demo at all... it is flickering and flashing...

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 3, 12 9:04 AM
Hi Giliraz,

It sounds like you're having some bigger display issues with the game. I'm pasting a link to one of our Help articles below that has some things you can try that might stop that flickering:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

(If you click the blue text you'll be taken right there.)

If you try those suggestions and the game is still not displaying right, it's definitely a good idea to get in touch with our Technical Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at your computer specifically and see how to get things fixed.

You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by supermahqueen on Apr 5, 12 9:26 AM
I have the full version and cannot find the rope for the rack in the dungeon , I searched every nook and cranny in each scene thats available please help !

Paul4455
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Paul4455 on Apr 5, 12 7:36 PM
Giliraz wrote:I can not play the demo at all... it is flickering and flashing...

Download from NVidia 285.58 driver. set it up and start game and viola it plays.

Paul4455
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Paul4455 on Apr 5, 12 7:40 PM
supermahqueen wrote:I have the full version and cannot find the rope for the rack in the dungeon , I searched every nook and cranny in each scene thats available please help !

Rope is in the well with the bucket with the key inside

marjm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by marjm on Apr 8, 12 11:08 AM
hi their
really enjoying the game but i`m stuck can u tell me if their is a walk thu
thank u
marj

Go to: