bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Life Quest® 2: Metropoville forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 31, 12 12:10 AM
Welcome to Life Quest® 2: Metropoville forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Life Quest® 2: Metropoville players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Life Quest® 2: Metropoville forum

[Post New]by mason57 on Apr 5, 12 6:32 AM
I have been unable to play the trial version of this game. I get as far as getting my first job but then no matter where I try to go on the screen my avatar stops and I get an error message and the game shuts down.....bummer!

paija
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by paija on Apr 6, 12 8:39 PM
I bought the game, but all I can do is type "new name" in, option given just after intro (can't skip intro,very annoying), then I press OK and game just closes by itself. Tried several times + reinstalled game, restarted my comp, run antivirus (just normal things u would try), but nothing changed. Very annoying, I was really looking forward playing this game and didn't even get free trial version, bought it straight away.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Apr 15, 12 7:49 PM
Please see
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/206098.page
in this forum.

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Jul 21, 12 8:42 PM
we bought the game and now it keeps giving us an error called access violation at 0x032a92e tried to write 0x0000000 program. we posted in the tech area but was told they closed the post and moved it. I am hoping we can get this fixed soon!
after all money does not grow on trees and we hate to see bigfish loos a lot of folks.

[Post New]by Yurik34 on Mar 23, 13 11:36 AM
paija wrote:I bought the game, but all I can do is type "new name" in, option given just after intro (can't skip intro,very annoying), then I press OK and game just closes by itself. Tried several times + reinstalled game, restarted my comp, run antivirus (just normal things u would try), but nothing changed. Very annoying, I was really looking forward playing this game and didn't even get free trial version, bought it straight away.

I'm in the same situation. Help please!

[Post New]by Sophiaxoxo08 on Jun 2, 13 7:12 PM
This game is great but...it crashes a lot! So if you would consider fix it so it won't crash it would be a better game

[Post New]by salmo91 on Jan 23, 14 6:20 AM
I buy the game and i can't play because the game is just half the screen!

Re: Welcome - Enjoy the Game - Possible Update?

[Post New]by rmt446 on Apr 27, 14 12:29 PM
I purchased this year, 2014. Have enjoyed the game and have had no problems with the game. What I would like to know, however, is how to stop the intro movie from playing every time you start the game.

On the ipad app, you have the option to stop the intro movie from playing. Why is that option not available for the mac version? Also, there were some good changed made for the ipad version. Have you considered updating the mac version? Wish you would.

Thanks!

Go to: