dlm_innovative
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Question: What can you keep in your Sale tank during a sale that won't sell?

[Post New]by dlm_innovative on Mar 31, 12 3:18 PM
I am curious. Because this game, to me, has a severe space crunch and not enough tanks, I use my Sale Tank as my breeding tank, and use Tank 1 and Tank 2 as my holding/ storage tanks. I know that if you have immature fish/ guppies or the visible babies in the Sale tank, they won't be sold during a sale. But what if you have a pregnant fish? Does the game sell it while it's in the Sale Tank since it is the carrier of baby fish?
Has anyone ever done this? I was too chicken to quickly check the count in the Fish Store to find out if the game counted my pregnant fish as one that could be sold - because I've had it happen that fish get sold even before the customers get in the store, and sometimes that is a disaster if it's a fish I didn't yet want to sell.
So, just curious about how the game deals with pregnant fish during a sale?...

Does anyone know?

emila01
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Question: What can you keep in your Sale tank during a sale that won't sell?

[Post New]by emila01 on Sep 8, 12 5:05 PM
it sells all grown up fish in the sale tank, including pregnant ones.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Oct 2, 12 5:48 PM
the seahorse [from 'supplies']

vickipansy
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by vickipansy on Oct 3, 14 11:13 PM
Here's what I do. put each fish you want to keep in the breeding box and in the species window change the price of the fish to $300 or more dollars. Nobody will buy them that overpriced so any fish you reprice will be safe from being sold. Watch out though. Sometimes I miss a new fish and it gets sold before I realize I even had it.
Hope that helps.
Vicki

Go to: