water and brandy

[Post New]by jziaya on Mar 31, 12 5:21 PM
I know I need them both, they are at the top of my screen, but I can not gather either or them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Unfortunately it was of no help. What next?

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

Re:water and brandy

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 4, 12 5:11 AM
Hi jziaya,

I took a look around and it looks like there are some great tips over in the following thread:

In order to complete the recipe you need to do things in this order, once you have the recipe, get the key to the chest, when you unlock the chest, only click on the bandage, if you click on anything else in the chest at this time it will stop you from putting the herbs in the mortar.

So collect the bandage, then the water, then the herbs and the brandy. Put the herbs in the mortar, then it tells you you need the pestle, which is in the chest, grind the herbs, click on the mortar to collect the ground herbs, add the water, ground herbs, brandy and bandage. The sparkles only come later in the game at a similar scene.

I was stuck at this point for some time and realised where I went wrong, You do not have to uninstall just restart the game using a different name.

Recipe - Can anyone help please?

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in some keywords like "recipe brandy" and then all of the posts in that Forum containing those words will appear!

I hope this helps, and happy gaming!

bfgRhone

Go to: