where is the last gear?????

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:last gear

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Apr 1, 12 10:17 AM
Hi sunshine9996,

I took a look at the Crossworlds: The Flying City Walkthrough and was able to find the final gear.

I have included a screenshot below to help you in which that gear is marked with the letter K:

Screenshot

I hope this helps and Happy Gaming!

bfgBaikal

slder
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by slder on Jul 28, 13 12:21 PM
I can't find the 8th gear. I have found all others including 9 and 10. It is supposed to be below fence in scene where you place the wooden idol on tree stump, but it is not there.

Edited on 07/28/2013 at 12:23:42 PM PST

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Aug 7, 13 6:00 AM
Hi slder,

Welcome to the Pond!

It looks like you have tried the advice already offered and you are still having trouble! I am sorry about that as that sounds pretty frustrating.

Have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game yet? If not I would recommend doing so as this will ensure the game files are loaded and running correctly.

If you have tried this already, the next best suggestion would be to create a new player profile, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If you would prefer not to take such a drastic step just yet, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so we can investigate what is going on further and perhaps offer an alternative solution.

Thank you for working with us and hoping this info is helpful.

bfgBaikal

Go to: