Corie60
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

Feathers for big eagle on first floor

[Post New]by Corie60 on Apr 1, 12 4:02 PM
I only have two feathers instead of three. Have backtracked several times and cannot find the third eagle. This may also be causing my problem in charging the lever at the eagle nest. I have the lever and cannot find any way to charge it. I am pretty good at these games, but this one has me really stumped and close to just deleting it. Either they are missing something or I am. I'm sure it's me, but can someone help?

Corie

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Feathers for big eagle on first floor

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 3, 12 7:02 PM
Did you check thoroughly around that broken bridge? Did you ever find out what was in that tree? I can't remember where the third one was, but really didn't have a problem finding any of them, so you may have just overlooked something. If you're really stumped, look at your map and just see which areas show green. That will point you in the right direction, anyway.

Also, I don't suppose it's possible that you placed one of the feathers in the eagle already, so only have two left?

As for charging the box with the lever, you need more than feathers to do that. The eagle's eyes are kind of cloudy looking and that mosaic in the floor downstairs isn't complete yet...

And did you ever find the train...?

Corie60
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by Corie60 on Apr 5, 12 5:24 AM
Hi Burf90. Yup did the train, got the emerald. Checked the bridge. Am going to swing through once more and look at all of the green spots on the map. Thanks for the help.
Corie

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 6, 12 12:50 PM
Corie60 wrote:Hi Burf90. Yup did the train, got the emerald. Checked the bridge. Am going to swing through once more and look at all of the green spots on the map. Thanks for the help.
Corie

And you did find out what was stuck up in that tree, too, right? Anyway, hope you're back on your way now.

Jerry99
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by Jerry99 on May 16, 12 8:59 PM
The third feather is to the left of the train on the ground. It is not mentioned in the guide, although its letter is missing also.

[Post New]by justagranny92 on Mar 31, 13 11:13 PM
Where and how to charge the lever box in the eagles nest??? I am crosseyed looking for a way!!

Thanks

Go to: