madragone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Stuck in the Forest!

[Post New]by madragone on Apr 2, 12 5:20 AM
Please can someone help me? I have been to the 2nd tower and am now in a pink forest? I can't find my way out and have been trying for nearly 2 hours! Where am I meant to go? Any help would be much appreciated

Re:Stuck in the Forest!

[Post New]by GFatigue on Apr 2, 12 8:40 AM
Hello Madragone. Sorry to hear that you are stuck! I hope I can help you.

The exit for each screen in the pink forest is to the south. Hug either the western wall or eastern wall until you find the exit at the bottom of each screen.

It is sort of designed to be a maze, but thankfully each exit is at the bottom of the screen.

I hope this helps, and thank you for purchasing my game! It means a lot!

madragone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by madragone on Apr 2, 12 12:17 PM
Thank you so much!! Thanks to you I eventually got out - there was a boulder that I thought I couldn't get past but then I realised if I went slightly under the trees I could go by. I love the game except for the invisible enemies! So frustrating not being able to see them. I love the 'chi' really helps in battles and the characters are great. Would be nice to have some more side quests in the next one but it is still a really enjoyable game and I look forward to playing the next game

[Post New]by GFatigue on Apr 2, 12 12:29 PM
Yes, all my next games will have no invisible encounters, they will all be visible on the screen.

They will also all have side quests.

I hope to release several more games, assuming sales go well. More sales = better quality games I'll try my best to please as many people as possible

madragone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by madragone on Apr 3, 12 6:26 AM
Just finished the game - great twist at the end! I loved this game and can't wait for the next one, any idea how long the wait will be?

[Post New]by GFatigue on Apr 3, 12 12:59 PM
Well, I'm hoping to have the next game finished within 1-2 months. Then it takes about a month or so for BFG to publish the game on their website(they're always so busy and have so many new games to publish every day, it can take quite awhile!)

It also depends on sales. This game was meant to be one game, but I had to split it up in 2 so I could get some money for groceries and bills. It's unfortunate, but it had to be done. Good news is that the more money I make, the more I can spend on making my next game(s) better(after expenses are calculated and dealt with of course =P ). I have plans for several new games, and I'm hoping to release them all on BFG if they're willing.

Thanks again for the kind words, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game. It means a lot to me to have fans.

[Post New]by islilbit on Apr 14, 12 1:20 PM
I am also stuck in the forest after finding the first tower i can remember it telling me i needed to go "under" the bridge for the passage ,guess im not understanding to well because every bridge i see either doesnt give me access or it just takes me to the other side can someone help me please i've been walking around like a nomad for like a day lol

Go to: