Chapter 2 - I can't cork the poison

[Post New]by fieryphoenix on Apr 2, 12 7:07 AM
I have collected all the corks but cannot fix the broken poison bottle. I have hovered the cork over the stopper but it doesn't work. Where exactly should I be putting the cork to fix the poison bottle? I cannot progress until I fix this :0(

Re:Chapter 2 - I can't cork the poison

[Post New]by Asar1234 on Apr 3, 12 10:32 PM
I've got the same problem, have tried about 30 times...

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 4, 12 1:29 AM
Hi everyone,

It sounds like you are having trouble using the cork on the poison bottle.

It certainly sounds like this could be a glitch, I'd therefore like to ask you to please provide us with some more information by writing in to our Tech Support to an investigation can be started.

I also encourage you to re-post your issue HERE so we can get a better idea of the numbers affected.

Thank you!

bfgRhone

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Apr 4, 12 1:52 AM
Hi there,
This was not a problem with the PC version. Are the two of you playing on an iPhone?
If so, I suggest that you follow bfgRhone's advice as it seems to be a problem for that version.
Cheers

bfgRhone
Manatee
Manatee
4,302 Posts

[Post New]by bfgRhone on Apr 5, 12 4:03 AM
Hi everyone,

It seems like there might be a workaround for the issue with using the cork on the poison bottle for the iPhone version of this game.

It seems that the hit box for that bottle is actually quite a bit to the left of the top of the ‘XXX’ bottle itself. Note; the cork will glow bright blue once it is in the correct spot.

Try moving the cork slightly to the left of the bottle to see what happens.

If that didn't work, please get in touch with our Tech Support team for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

bfgRhone

qzie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by qzie on Apr 12, 12 2:11 PM
The workaround solved my cork problem. The hit box for the bottle is definitely farther left than I would have guessed. Thx!

Go to: